Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,guys I know that I`m not a mod.,but as you can see this mod. of Be The Booker Forum is not doing anything to make people come in here.

So my idea is: I can make a banner for everybodys sig in here about Be The Booker if you guys want, then we can link it to this forum (not W-E start page,but Be The Booker start page) to increase trafic. The banner will be the same for everybody except it will have your name in the bottom corner.It will be 475x35 so it won`t take a much space.So you can have this banner on the other forums and advertise Be The Booker and maybe some people will join the whole forums.

And one more thing!I realy want to change Be The Booker.I mean I want to make some tournements and staff like that,but I can`t do it along,thats why I`m asking only one person to help me.

THANX A LOT!

·
Registered
361 Posts
yeh OK, but you'll have to tell me how to put it in my sig. I am so stupid not knowing how so I'd appreciate some help. I agree with you 100% and will help you if you need any more help other than BERD's,

And one thing, when telling me how, don't actually write it out how you normally would, cos all I would see is a red x, I advise that when doing it you put a dash in the img part.

·
Registered
107 Posts
hye dude i'm in :) tell me the url for the banner and it's as good as done lol good idea by the way :agree:

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok i`ll start with CIH,
-First you need to go to *User CP* than go to *Edit Profile* and find *Signature*and then put /([)img]URL [/img(])
So this is it.

Ok,now thanx a lot TE,I didn`t make a banner yet,but I`ll start working on it.So I have names...

TwistedEmotion
BigEvilRedDevil88
Charlie Is Haas
F-5 (lol)

So some of them will be tommorow.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK,we have a little problem,those people who have a W-E Be The Booker banner please change the URL of your banners.

Charlie Is Haas:

BERD:

Twisted Emotion:

So this is it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts