Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys, you really think WWE would bring back Lesnar for all that money just to lose one match and give Cena his heat back after 'Mania? They obviously have big plans for Brock and this is the opening chapter of what is bound to be a long story arc that takes place over the next year leading up to WrestleMania.. at least wait and see what happens on Raw tonight before you keep bitching about it

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The other problem I have about people bitching and moaning about it is this. Had they done this with Cena-Punk last year with Punk beating Cena at the end after Cena dominated him for 15+ min, everyone would be complaining about how Cena didn't lose clean and how Punk looks weak by getting a tainted victory since he got pinned during the ref bump.

Fuckin' double standards. I hate Cena but at least I'm consistent with everything across the board.

·
Banned
125 Posts
to be honest, for the past month I've kinda felt for Cena. I mean even he seems to really hate his own gimmick these days ripping into his ring gear in promos leading up to mania. he lost clean to The Rock at WM28 and was dominated in the match last night against Lesnar. if they wanting anything positive to come out of Cena losing to The Rock, the guy who unofficially past the torch on to Cena as being the top guy in the industry, it would be him basically getting a win over the same guy who beat Rock cleanly, dominated the company in a credible fashion and had a previous win over Cena for the WWE title while he was last in the company. I mean they've put so much into Cena, he's never been a favorite of mine but to give him that huge push for all these years to then have him job to all the guys who left the same company he tried to carry, guys who clearly aren't as dedicated and as passionate as he still is, is quite frankly not only an insult to every wrestler who's suffered because of the Cena-push and had to take a backseat but basically taken us back at least 8 years in the legitimacy of the youth developmental within the Company.

I'm not a fan of Cena's run in the company, but quite frankly the WWE should be using Cena to push up and coming talent, help make new stars with his main event status, not brush the egos of guys who've not only done it all, but gotten fed up of doing it all and gone someplace else, does that make sense?

Cena should make a Dolph Ziggler or a slightly more improved Wade Barrett, not a guy who was over 8 years ago.

So personally i'm glad Cena won last night because lets face it, Lesnar does'nt really need another feather in the cap right now.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Lesnar looked like a badass and even though he lost last night, he will bounce back tonight, no doubt and this feud will continue eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.