Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really? Sheamus was fumbling his words and cut a horrible promo last night. It's hard to understand half the shit he says. His delivery sucks. He has no charisma or presence and he's completely irrelevant and draws no crowd reaction at all without Triple H there to feud with him. And his facial expressions are a fucking joke. He was about to cry over Santino. He should never main event again.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I like Sheamus, he's all right for a noob, but Barrett is better, yes.

To say Sheamus gets no reaction is retarded tbh. He even gets a little pop amidst the heat now. The mark of a great heel.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
You realize almost crying over Santino is kayfabe, right? And that it shows his range as an actor, instead of just acting exactly the same every week like some main eventers?

I hope this isn't still real to you, damnit.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You realize almost crying over Santino is kayfabe, right? And that it shows his range as an actor, instead of just acting exactly the same every week like some main eventers?

I hope this isn't still real to you, damnit.
That's the only expression he ever makes. He either cries or beats his chest twice and yells rawrrrrrr. That's not range at all.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Jordan can you go back to the TNA section for a while please? You're kind of annoying me atm.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Let them have a match in the same ring together then we'll talk.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Really? Sheamus was fumbling his words and cut a horrible promo last night. It's hard to understand half the shit he says. His delivery sucks. He has no charisma or presence and he's completely irrelevant and draws no crowd reaction at all without Triple H there to feud with him. And his facial expressions are a fucking joke. He was about to cry over Santino. He should never main event again.
I thought you were done watching the WWE after Bragging Rights?

Fuck Orton. And fuck the dumbasses that cheer him. I'm done with WWE after that bullshit.
Also, he does have a pressence and charisma, and he does draw a crowd reaction. That part is just opinions though.

But I do think that Sheamus would make a much better face then a heel. He just smiles too much and the way he talks makes him sound like a face most of the time.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
They're both great rookies, strange that so many people feel the need to bash one or the other.
It's good that WWE are building two proper future main-eventers.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Jordan, please stop watching WWE like you said you would. That way we only have to deal with you in one of the forum's sections (tna) instead of WWE sections also.

P.S. Sheamus and Barrett are both good.

·
Banned
386 Posts
^ as if his own opinions are somehow fact

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sheamus definitely leeched off of guys like Cena,HHH and Orton but Barrett is leeching off Cena
right now and he's got plenty of TV time.That's why he's over.

Both got forced down throats.Barrett more than Sheamus.Even though Sheamus is a 2 time WWE
Champion he didn't interrupt I.C. Title matches,show up on Raw attacking the top face and
have as many segments as Nexus.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
He has a point. Seamus is decent on the mic, but I don't think he's anything special, and Barrett is by far better in that category. He has more presence, better delivery, and comes off as much more intimidating.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
You can say all of these things about Sheamus( and I agree he doesn't get much of a reaction, and his promo skllls are more okay than bad), but he entetained me much more than Barrett did on Raw Monday or on any other Day. Barrett is less entertaining than Sheamus, even though Sheamus imo isn't that good. Says something about Barrett huh?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
He has a point. Seamus is decent on the mic, but I don't think he's anything special, and Barrett is by far better in that category. He has more presence, better delivery, and comes off as much more intimidating.
Funny, I don't see it.

I wouldn't mess with a guy like Sheamus, he looks like he can, and will, kill you.

Barrett, on the other hand, looks a bit like a Harvard-educated snob that can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. That sucky finisher doesn't help matters any.

Sheamus has an edgy look to him, which Barrett lacks.

In short, Sheamus = Legit Threat, Scary Dude. Barrett = Ehhh....Dunno.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Can anyone name one good match from either of these guys?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts