Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I can't really think of anything negative to say about it. It's pretty tight, like the singers jeans. :eek:
8.88482/10. It would've been higher if it had a bit of color or something.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It's pretty cool, except for...the text. You should have tried to uh use the official logo... Colors and effects are awesome.

9/10

(I love Every Time I Die too...look at my username)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Oh, that's a song of theirs or something? I just thought you were trying to be a fag. :(

The text is fine man. Simple and effective.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I don't get it. TomDelonge has been here since June 2003 but this is his first post? Talk about a shy, quiet lurker.

Anyways I like the text. I also like the way the backround pics blend together. All in all I give it a 9/10.

(Is it me or does TomDelonge's work remind you of .lk's work?;))

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vcmstoner said:
I don't get it. TomDelonge has been here since June 2003 but this is his first post? Talk about a shy, quiet lurker.
I used to be a member of W-E forums or whatever it was before it merged. I never came back after the merger but i was going through my favorites so i clicked it. Ive been on your rival site for a couple years.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
TomDelonge said:
I used to be a member of W-E forums or whatever it was before it merged. I never came back after the merger but i was going through my favorites so i clicked it. Ive been on your rival site for a couple years.
I noticed Mr. Tom Schlonge :no: This place just got a whole lot more emo.

Love the effect on the main cut, blending could've flowed better, but nice work man.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I like everything but the "I." It just looks funny to me. It doesn't go. Nice blending, and nice effects on the main pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts