Wrestling Forum banner

Every single MATCH

4003 Views 46 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  TIP Punk
Ive seen a few of these floating around on internet auction sites which are basically a collection of every single televised match, promo and segment from ONE wwf/wwe superstar. So if you could have a collection of one superstar's EVERY SINGLE match, promo and segment, who would it be?
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Masonic!
1,585 Posts
Bryan Danielson - So many good matches all over the country and the world.

CM Punk - Same as above but also heaps of great promos.

I got an email from a guy. Maybe you, about this kinda thing.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Austin, but that ones obvious. So another guy I would go with is Jericho. Imagine the sheer amount of entertainment you'd get on a COMPLETE Jericho set.
I'd probably just throw away his last run. But I would cherish the years of Greenberg and the rest of his WCW as well. Of course the first WWE/F run would be just awesome.

· Registered
314 Posts
Initailly I think Ric Flair, since it would include matches from several decades across nearly every promotion. But every match of his went the same way, so that might be boring.

I'd want someone that has wrestling in different promotions, across a couple of decades, and have some good face bouts as well as heel bouts....Maybe Triple H (his early WCW days as Terra Ryzing showcased some moves he'd later use as occassional submission moves)...Maybe Sting (his early tag team with Ultimate Warrior as the Blade Runners as well as some of his early territorial work is great)...Good question, so I guess after all of the rambling, I'd go with Sting (and I'd go with that even without the 2.21.11 rumors)

· Registered
712 Posts
Stone Cold, The Rock or HBK

· Registered
847 Posts
Bret Hart, outside of WM 26 he had classic after classic, also his heel turn in '97 with The Hart Foundation was the coolest angle they ever did.

The Rock, his promos and charisma were off the charts, but he was also talented in the ring having classics with Brock, Hogan, Jericho, Angle, Austin, Benoit, Shamrock, etc.

AJ Styles, he's simply phenomenal

· Banned
6,181 Posts
Freakzilla

· Banned
319 Posts
It's a toss up between Austin and Rock.

I'd have to pick The Rock I guess. Just cause I know a lot less about his matches being a massive fan of Austin.

· Registered
20,997 Posts
Every single match and promo? That must be like... 500 billion hours worth of entertainment. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.