Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because you've accidentally done something stupid? I'm not talking about stuffing some skank without your wrapping your present (oh yeah, christmas reference) or anything like that but rather a far bigger problem. I'm of course talking about...

Deep heat or other similarly acting topical creams. I tend to use it on my shoulder and back due to playing cricket and fucking up my shoulder and usually its not a problem. However tonight for some stupid reason i wipe it on my shoulder as per usual and then needed to take a piss. I completely forgot about it, went about my business and then started to feel a rather unpleasant burn on my junk. Yep, deep heat on your sensitive areas is something i'd not wish on anyone here. Its been like 20 minutes and its still fucking hurting and this is just from some of the residue on my hands. Not particlarly happy at this moment.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
considering its 2:37am here and the shower is upstairs where pretty much everyone else is sleeping its not really an option. its slowly dulling down now but fuck its not a good feeling :eek:

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
well, you got no one else to blame but yourself.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
considering its 2:37am here and the shower is upstairs where pretty much everyone else is sleeping its not really an option. its slowly dulling down now but fuck its not a good feeling :eek:
Fuck them, go take a shower, fool. Unless you like your nuts roasting. Just be quick about it. Or at least wash with sink water and a rag in the downstairs bathroom. I couldn't handle that shit.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah its all good now. got a bottle of water from the fridge downstairs and washed it off. the worst thing is this isn't the first time its happened either.

·
8,232 Posts
TBH, I got a chemical burn on my nuts once before. I tried nairing the hair off and I left that shit on too long. It sucked. :(

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
If you think that's bad try taking a piss after chopping fresh chilis. Now that's painful :eek:

·
✔
21,671 Posts
I know the feeling man.

Rubbed tiger balm on my arm once, forgot to wash my hands, went for a piss, instant regret.

It's awful.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Can honestly say I've never done this. Considering how much stupid shit my dick gets up to, this is quite the accomplishment. I don't really use deep heat though so w/e. I used to just pop pills until I passed out in a puddle of spit.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Did it turn ya on? Some people like pain, ya know.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts