Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was Bret Hart Vs The Patriot at Ground Zero, Hitman was now a badguy and i hated it, my precious bret being boo'd was something i never imagined, [This was when the Patriot used to come out to Kurtangles entrance theme] hitman was hated everywhere and the Patriot was another corny ass lex express basically, i mean he was fucken horrible..i could just see it for what it was too, the audience however didnt, and i never understood that, they completely ate this patriot guy up and i didnt know why, patriot seemed so corny but he was getting results and they were pushing him as the new thing, i hated that so much, Austin was making grounds and it was obvious Bret wasnt gonna be the fan favorite anymore

i remember that afternoon and i was such a nervous wreck, it was so damn obvious the tide was turning but i wouldnt accept it.. i was literally praying for Bret to win this Match, it was almost as if my whole damn life has come to this moment i was SOOOOOO into the storyline, Hitman at this point in his career was giving BY FAR his Best Promos during this period, he took it another Level, it wasnt just your typical CMpunk bitch bitch bitch promos, hitman was going from state to state illustrating the diffences between canada and america LMFAO and just obliterating America whenever he was on the Mic, back then they used to throw shit at Bret during his Entrances he was such a damn heat Machine that at certain points i wanted him to not show so much damn passion in his promos cause i didnt want him to get boo'd!!

can u believe that????

i wanted him to be the good guy so badly i didnt care that the heel reactions is what Bret simply wanted,

the bell rang...

the bell rang again..

Between that time Bret took Patriot to school whipped the sharpshooter and was declared Victorious..

i was fucken relieved, Bret won the Match and came through for me, i was still kinda scared for him though until he did something right after the pin, he went over to the American flag took it, and snapped it in half with a loud *snap* it was the most craziest thing i'd seen lol i was so happy, not cause of the AmericavsCanada but because Bret was in charge, he just didnt give a fuck, he wasnt nervous like me.. or anything, infact he took that flag stripped it from the bar it was attached on wrapped it around Patriots neck and started choking him, i was happy with glee.. i think my eyes watered in joy watching him choke that patriot prick it was the most beautiful thing i'd seen, almost elegant if i may say

Even though its just a damn stage act it was so damn personal

The only thing that that even touches that moment is actually Rock Vs Cena, there my hatred for Cena will be at an all time high,

so i wanted to ask, were there certain fueds or Matches that just kinda got to you? that u see for what it is but matches/feuds that made u think like no other,

seen shawn michaels pour his heart out in dallas texas in a losing cause, causing Austin to "retire" hit me to, shawn looked close to dying in that match and it really fucked up my head that he lost, i felt soooo bad for him, even though knowing hes probably backstage with the guys he just lost too having a beer and laughing about how they put on such great match.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Re: Even though its Entertainment, we were so nervous, wanted our wrestlers to win B

Try being an MMA fan. Its even more nerveracking knowing your favorite fighter can get knocked out and the fight can end at any second. it could be 5 seconds long or 15 min long.

Heart races

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Even though its Entertainment, we were so nervous, wanted our wrestlers to win B

Try being an MMA fan. Its even more nerveracking knowing your favorite fighter can get knocked out and the fight can end at any second. it could be 5 seconds long or 15 min long.

Heart races
big mma fan and havent seen anything that matches hughes/gsp

Fedor losing his 3rd, hurt though..

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts

...somethin... somethin... somethin...

oh.

Well, the night of Wrestlemania I couldn't stay up to watch it, and I could barely sleep from wondering if Edge was gonna retain. Same with Christian at Extreme Rules.

By the way, your OP was very tl;dr

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

So the guy tries to start a nice thread about memories of matches that REALLY got you excited, and you all shit over him? Typical smarks trying to be cool.

The one that got me most was Triple H-Shawn Michaels at the 2004 Royal Rumble, Last man standing.
that match had me on the edge of my seat for 20-30 fucking minutes.

Outside of WWE, Joe-Aj-Daniels I was the most exciting match i've ever watched live.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,149 Posts

MITB 2011.

...but thankfully Mark Henry came through and vanquished The Big Show.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts