Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 made me so happy when they decided to do an angle with Christian vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania.

I know Michaels is retired. But if he could come back for just one more match, against anybody, I would want it to be against Christian. Look at all of those match of the years that Michaels has had at Wrestlemania, such as against Angle, Flair and Taker (twice). Ok so Christian doesn't have the star power that those guys do but what I would give to see that match. If WWE let this match happen, at Wrestlemania and ran it 45 minutes to an hour, I think that could have potential to be the greatest match in WWE history. ESPECIALLY if Michaels performs at the level we are used to seeing him from and Christian performs at the level that manages to wow us.

Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 may be the closest we could get, but if this match happened at say, Wrestlemania 28, I wouldn't care if Cena retained the title against the Rock by pinning him with just his pinky.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Shawn Michaels coming back for one more match? Ummm, how about Triple H? Christian can keep on handing out potatoes to people for all I care.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I'd honestly love to see Christian beat Orton clean. I think it would actually do more for Christian than beating HBK, just cause Orton's dominated him so much lately. And it would be great to see Orton lose.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
We've seen HBK/HHH before.

And I really wouldn't care who won, Freeloader, I just want to see it happen.
And I'd rather see it again. HBK/Christian have zero history together. It would just be a match. HBK/HHH writes itself and part of me, despite the epic with Taker at 26, still wishes we got HBK/HHH instead. Not a single fuck would be given over HBK/Christian. It's barely even a B PPV main event. Trips/Shawn could happen at Mania and would be a huge attraction.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So what if they have zero history together? You mean to tell me that there couldn't be some sort of buildup?

And don't tell me no one would care. I know I would and I'm sure many would be happy to see Shawn back no matter who it is. If Shawn Michaels ever came back it would be a huge attraction if he faced Ryder. I think Christian/HBK would be a classic for the ages.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hard to build, they've never wrestled, and HBK isn't what he once was. But fair enough if you want to see it.
He's only been retired for a little over a year. And it may be hard to build but I would rather see a fantastic match with bad build than a fantastic build and an underwhelming match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts