Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so suprised at how good this match was . When Eve became the champion i was a little dissapointed to say the least but after seeing that match im actually looking forward to seeing alot more of her .

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm sorry to tell you but nobody gives a fuck. Finally, The Rock has come back to Monday Night Raw!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Watching this last night, i thought that perhaps the reason why Eve randomly won the divas title is so Kong can come in and win it from her, saving the likes of Kong vs Natalya/ Beth/ McCool for a later date.

Wouldnt be surprised...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Watching this last night, i thought that perhaps the reason why Eve randomly won the divas title is so Kong can come in and win it from her, saving the likes of Kong vs Natalya/ Beth/ McCool for a later date.

Wouldnt be surprised...
This is exactly what I thought. I figured when Kong makes her debut they want to put her in a match where she can dominate someone.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Eve is a solid worker for a diva. And she's really athletic. Makes for fun matches when she faces other good workers.
this. people shit on eve and all of the divas for no fucking reason all the time. when given time, they often put on better matches than a lot of the guys.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Couldn't agree more with every single post on this page so far. The match was fantastic beginning to end, but no-one will remember it because it was completely over-shadowed by the return of The Rock.

They should've saved this match for EC.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It really was a good little match and looked plenty stiff at times too. A shame about the infantile commentary though.

·
Registered
251 Posts
A great match? What were you watching a different show? That was bad real bad stop giving the womens division a pass on sloppy wrestling. At this point the whole division is a joke and the Divas title proves it the thing looks like it should come with a barbie doll. The sad part is one of the most talented women on the roster Gail Kim is standing on the sideline watching. Go take a look at some of her pre WWE matches thats wwhat the womens division should be.....:gun:

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
........I'm sorry but in my opinion that match was crap, the surfboard move was great but that's it. The ending was weak and it was one of the worst diva lumberjill matches ever tied with Ashley VS Melina

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The match showed that Natalya and Eve have chemistry and could possibly put on a good match at some point. But this match wasn't it. They looked slow once they got out of the basic chain wrestling and the Romero Special reversal, while nice, happened at an awkward time. She wasn't in the move long enough for me to root for her to reverse it or escape and she didn't do it quickly enough for it to be cool, quick thinking reversal. Also, aside from a stare down and the crossbody spot (which I thought was hilarious because you heard Melina and Alicia checking on each other and Maryse--btw, are the three of them supposed to be a group or something? They were chilling together the entire match) what was the point of the lumberjills?

Melina, Alicia, and Maryse dying of laughter any time Eve or Natalya got rocked saved this match a bit in my eyes. But once again, I think Nattie and Eve have a good match in them. It just wasn't shown last night.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
The lumberjill stipulation made absolutely no sense. It's not like one of these girls kept running out on the other getting counted out to stop the match or anything.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts