Wrestling Forum banner

Eve vs Layla heavy rivalry for the future?

1643 14
Do you see it? And if you do, who do you see as the face and who do you see as the heel in a feud like that?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Wish Layla would of kissed her after she caressed her face

· Banned
1,911 Posts
They already did that before. Remember 09? They had Layla loose a dance contest to Eve. Are you shitting? Everyone knows Layla was the better dancer. Fukking WWE Universe. They also had Layla loose to her on two separate occasion in some matches.

· SWAG/SPICE
43,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They already did that before. Remember 09? They had Layla loose a dance contest to Eve. Are you shitting? Everyone knows Layla was the better dancer. Fukking WWE Universe. They also had Layla loose to her on two separate occasion in some matches.
Big time rivalry you know what I am talking about, lita, trish type.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking.

As for it becoming a Lita/Trish type deal, c'mon, that's just never going to happen in WWE again with divas.

· Registered
1,850 Posts
sure, i'd like to see these 2 ladies have many matches. i think they work well together.

i don't see eve being heel anytime soon, not when the WWE seem to have eve as the media baby-face diva promoter at this time, so layla can be the heel rival.

and i look forward to many more "hot pins" between these two! lulz

· Registered
4,114 Posts
They're sewing the seeds of a Laycool breakup since last week. But creative seems to have no idea what to do with Eve. She won the title in a ridiculously random and last-minute fashion and now they can't figure who she should feud with. IMO continue with the Laycool storyline to see where it goes. It might be more productive than sticking Eve in there. She can probably stay on RAW and feud with someone else. Melina? Maryse? If they didn't turn the Bella's heel first, maybe they should have turned Gail. Otherwise turn Beth Phoenix back to a heel to try and build Eve's credibility. Eve said in an interview that she'd love to work with her. And assuming Layla turns face if Laycool split, then I suppose the face:heel ratio for Divas isn't completely imbalanced.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
If Mccool is going to be out a while, there's no other major heel left, but Layla. So why not? Layla is a lot older though, so if they're going to do it, now is the time.
Layla is just a 32 year old kid in excellent shape and is much more durable than any Diva in the WWE right now(Beth, I'm looking at you). John Cena is older than her.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Layla is one of the oldest divas for a reason. WWE doesn't keep divas till they're 40+ like they do with men. If Layla makes it to 35, I'll be surprised.
Hottest chick in WWF history

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.