Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why Eve has disappeared from TV

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/69451/why-eve-torres-disappeared-from-wwe-tv.html

The word making the rounds at last night's WWE TV Taping in Long Island is that Eve Torres was pulled from TV to take part in a new NBC reality project that sees celebrities going through military-style training.

So, there's the answer to the number one question we've gotten the last three weeks.
Should have made some reference to it though on TV instead of leaving it unexplained.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/06/19...hemed-reality-competition-stars-earn-stripes/

Fans have been wondering why Eve Torres abruptly disappeared from WWE television a few weeks ago. Well, it looks like we have our answer — she has been filming a new NBC celebrity reality competition series, Stars Earn Stripes.

The show sees eight celebrities compete in “tough military training exercises”, reports EW.com.

According to the report, like ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, the celebrities will be paired with real life experts with military or law enforcement experience. “Contests range from helicopter drops to long-range target shooting, with the celebrity and the veteran competing as a team. Each week, one team is eliminated.”

Joining Eve on the show are boxer Laila Ali, Superman actor Dean Cain, singer Nick Lachey and more.

The series premieres on Monday, August 13th at 8pm ET with a two hour episode. Interestingly, that would mean the show goes head-to-head with Raw on USA Network.

^^^ Wow what is going on with the divas there all leaving. Bellas, Kelly Kelly now Eve. The divas division is officially dead. Eve may find other projects to do from doing this show and leave WWE for good

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,834 Posts
It's just one project, I'd hardly say she's going to leave altogether. She's just taking time off so she's not on the list of diva's who are leaving, and even if she did leave it wouldn't be the death of the diva's divsion. They have Beth, Natalya, AJ, Kaitlyn, Layla, Karma(returning soon) and they have a wide variety of divas in FCW that they can call up.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Good for Eve to be honest although I will miss seeing her on TV in her business attire :yum:

And its not like this will hurt the WWE at all b/c 1. The Divas are hardly featured and 2. they have better divas that are NXT exclusive and n FCW currently.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
I was wondering where she was for the past few weeks. I hope she doesn't venture off into other things after this, but I have a slight feeling she will.

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts
This is nice side-project for Eve. I hope this will show that she's actually a strong competitor, rather than the chick who shakes her ass before a standing moonsault. After all, she does have a blue-belt in Jiu Jitsu.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
This is nice side-project for Eve. I hope this will show that she's actually a strong competitor, rather than the chick who shakes her ass before a standing moonsault. After all, she does have a blue-belt in Jiu Jitsu.
Yeah, she's very passionate about staying incredibly fit, and in great competitive shape.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I was wondering where she was for the past few weeks. I hope she doesn't venture off into other things after this, but I have a slight feeling she will.
If shes smart she'll leave and not look back I mean how old is she now? like 30?

Good riddance
I have to agree with this. Like it or not Eve along with the rest of the divas are all expendable at this point.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Shows you how poor WWE is nowadays; they can suddenly make Jericho, Orton & Eve disappear without notice.

Imagine if the number 2 of Attitude era (Rock) just suddenly wasn't there for 3 weeks without notice.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
As long as she doesn't return as a defacto babyface because of the show. I was really digging her new persona. And now that Johnny Ace is gone, she can come back & try to weasel her way into a new position of power. Could be pretty entertaining.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts