Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've got to say, she was fucking awesome on the mic wasn't she? Completely owned The Miz. Love it!

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
I don't know, all I heard was her talking really fast and the crowd popping.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Remember that one time she was the "Guest Ring Announcer"? Her voice was TERRIBLE.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
She was surprisingly good. That promo alone puts her #3 on my "least annoying divas" list behind Maryse and Layla.

That segment was on a roll until R-Truth showed up to kill the momentum.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah... not sure where "frog face" came from, but everything other than that was pretty good. She might make a good mouthpiece for somebody that needs one (Masters? Bourne?). Oh, that needs one AND deserves one (so not R-Truth).

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I bet Maryse must be upset deep down inside somewhere backstage. :lmao

Eve is good on the mic, finally she shows some personality.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I still don't like her. lol.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
First off, I liked Eve more tonight than I think I EVER have. She actually proved she has a personality, and not just another bouncing smiling Barbie doll.

But I'm like Michael Cole - why the hell did SHE, out of all people, come out and confront Miz. She didn't have anything to do with Team Raw, so why bother? R-Truth makes sense because he's paired with her, but still. Talk about random.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Eve was good and all and I don't know wh everyone hates r truth he is an all around guy and is good in the ring the match was good. But all that aside alex riley listens to Drake which is cool in my book LOL

·
Registered
859 Posts
eve is hot as tits!

I always thought miz looked similar to something but i could never out my finger on it...when she said frog, I was like THATS IT!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I really hate Eve's dancing to R-Truth's terrible rapping, but damn does Eve have sexy thighs or what?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
She impressed me immensely. Didn't know she had it in her.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts