Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lordsofpain.net said:
Evan Bourne hopes to be on the next WWE tour overseas this coming November. Bourne still doesn't know when he will be 100% healed but meets with doctors again soon for a follow-up. He wrote on Twitter:

"I wish I was on the #RAW European tour. It's grueling but #WWE superstars live and breathe for these semi-annual extravaganzas. #jealous"

"My foot should* be healed by November! I would love love love to be on #RAW or #SMACKDOWN international tours. #ineedfrequentflyermiles"

"To clarify: I have no clue when I'll be 100% healed. I follow up with the doc in a few weeks and I may have a better idea then. #endofsummer"
He might miss an entire year, but watch him pull a Husky Harris and somehow get in WWE'13.

Seriously though, WWE should just pull the plug on this guy.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
They can't release him while he's injured iirc. They can once he's healed, but then they wouldn't cause he's quite over with the fans.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
Good god, I've never seen a situation before where it's just lined up so perfectly for a guy to get canned. The horse is behind the barn, the owner's got the shotgun and the barrel is loaded. Now the only thing left to do is pull the trigger.

They can't release him while he's injured iirc. They can once he's healed, but then they wouldn't cause he's quite over with the fans.
He's over but he doesn't draw shit, that's the important part. Not to mention, they can just hire some other spot monkey who flips around and the fans will get them over too, and the replacement will be better behaved. Evan Bourne's never going to advance in the WWE, we all knew that years ago.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
He's over but he doesn't draw shit, that's the important part. Not to mention, they can just hire some other spot monkey who flips around and the fans will get them over too, and the replacement will be better behaved. Evan Bourne's never going to advance in the WWE, we all knew that years ago.
I like how people tend to throw that around as if they work for WWE and know.

I'm not disagreeing, in fact I think he probably doesn't draw, but you can't be definite and say it unless you actually know it. :cool2

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Good god, I've never seen a situation before where it's just lined up so perfectly for a guy to get canned. The horse is behind the barn, the owner's got the shotgun and the barrel is loaded. Now the only thing left to do is pull the trigger.

They don't even need to hire a new guy, just move Justin Gabriel over to Raw and tag him with Kofi. "African-Boom"

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
:lol
Too much credit given to Gabriel.
Too much.
How? Bourne and Gabriel are essentially the same Superstar, both are vanilla high flyers with cool finishers that get pops from the crowd when they do it. Gabriel is even abit better on the mic (although they are both Morrison level)

If I had my way they'd both be fired. I'm just saying Gabriel could fill the minuscule hole of small jobber Bourne leaves on Raw when he is future endeavored.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
How? Bourne and Gabriel are essentially the same Superstar, both are vanilla high flyers with cool finishers that get pops from the crowd when they do it. Gabriel is even abit better on the mic (although they are both Morrison level)

If I had my way they'd both be fired. I'm just saying Gabriel could fill the minuscule hole of small jobber Bourne leaves on Raw when he is future endeavored.
Bourne is in a league of his own in high flying. Gabriel can BARELY pull it off. I see what you're talking about though, all they do is jump around. But if Gabriel started the 450 half an inch later than usual he would botch it.

More or less, Bourne = 9/10 at flying, 5/10 at best at everything else (inc. mat wrestling and even mic skills).

Gabriel is a solid 6-7 at all but mic work.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Poor Evan. There's still a spot for him as long as he can do those big time spots.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
He might miss an entire year, but watch him pull a Husky Harris and somehow get in WWE'13.
I was psyched a jobber like Husky made it into WWE 12, he ended up winning the Royal Rumble and then the WWE Title at Wrestlemania in my Universe mode. Fucked up or what haha...

Anyways Bourne's likely to come back from injury, job out for a bit and then get released. He can be replaced way too easily.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Poor guy may be heartbroken in the coming months.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Well, I'm pretty sure they won't be hitting him with drug tests whilst he's on the mend, so...

it's 4/20 tomorrow, Evan. Go nuts!

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Watch him return and get his 3rd strike on the Wellness Policy right away. Calling it now.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts

Wha....Wha...WTF did you just say? Look up Matt Sydal on youtube before you make anymore foolish statements. :kobe2

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
WWE is really going to keep him around? I've seen more talented horses get put down after less.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Why the fuck would anyone want him to get fired? I'm starting to question whether you guys actually like wrestling.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I do rate Bourne, but he needs to realise that there are a million and one guys who can do his stuff - Pac, Ricochet, etc
He's lucky to have a contract with the E and should be trying his very best to keep hold of it IMO

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Why the fuck would anyone want him to get fired? I'm starting to question whether you guys actually like wrestling.
This I have to agree with. Bourne's no future world champion or anything, but he's a useful member of the roster and should be kept over at least a dozen other guys (I'm looking at you, Zeke).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts