Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES!!!!

Sidelined WWE Superstar Evan Bourne will be making his return to the squared circle in the near future, according to recent WWE live event advertisements.

Bourne is slated to compete at the WWE house show in Madison Square Garden on March 19th.

Bourne has been on the shelf due to injury since mid-October following surgery to repair his torn rotator cuff.

Source: Wrestlezone

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
That's good. Hope he gets into the Money in the Bank match and does something wild therein.

·
19,156 Posts
Maybe not. Bourne may have some momentum from being fresh off the IR. It'd be almost poetic in a way if he comes back and goes over DiBiase his in first match back, after all the times he was the Legacy punching bag/tackling dummy around a year ago. DiBiase's really fallen since, though, but it'd be kind of funny at this point.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Maybe not. Bourne may have some momentum from being fresh off the IR. It'd be almost poetic in a way if he comes back and goes over DiBiase his in first match back, after all the times he was the Legacy punching bag/tackling dummy around a year ago. DiBiase's really fallen since, though, but it'd be kind of funny at this point.
But then what, where does he go from there, he got a minor push before and it didn't seem to work out.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Bourne won't do anything besides job, he's a little man with no charisma and a shitty look like Kaval. There's no permanent use for a guy like that beyond enhancement talent. He'll probably win his first match back, maybe a second if he's lucky but beyond that he'll get his ass kicked.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Good to hear this. Can't wait for his return, Raw midcard needs him badly.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I really hope he gets a well deserved push :)

But I fear he will be a jobber :(

I mean there was that series with Jericho, the match @ F4W was like **** So I hope he at least puts on some good matches like that again. Not to mention Bourne went over Jericho there, they had something big after that and just ruined it...

·
19,156 Posts
Well, I was just arguing semantically over the point of him only jobbing once he returns. He'll be given a modest little winning streak in all likelihood against guys who aren't going anywhere right now anyway like DiBiase, I imagine, and he'll probably be given a good, memorable spot in the MITB match, but beyond that it's difficult to say that any substantial push for him can be sustained.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I say turn Bourne heel and have him feud with Daniel Bryan as Tyson Kidd storyline should never go anywhere.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bourne being a heel would fail horribly: as it is, he's only over because he is a high-flyer.
Nah he's technical and can work in the ring. With decent amount of mic time or a representative (if he truly is horrible) and he's good to go.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts