Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source - Wrestlezone

FCW is advertising that injured WWE star Evan Bourne will be appearing at the July 25th event in Orlando, FL.
I'm wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It depends on the role that he may have that night. If it only signing it will be good. But if he will be wrestling also it may be bad since he might get injured.... again!!

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
If this means he'll show up on the new NXT at some point, this is great news. He's not going to any extreme heights on the main roster, ever, especially after being suspended a few times, so why not put him on NXT and give him some good opponents to have some awesome matches with?

·
Banned
690 Posts
uuuh most roster guys make house show appearances in FCW. That's one of their ways of drawing a bigger crowd. Additionally, injured guys generally go down there to brush off the ring rust. This isn't shocking stuff.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I hope he is close to returning. Backstage mistakes aside, I feel he is very entertaining and is a fantastic bumper in the ring. I feel his backstage issues give his in-ring work a bad rep around here.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Good to see him on the road to full recovery, he might not get pushed, but he can put on some good matches.

But this is gonna be awkward for Kofi.

·
Banned
609 Posts
It depends how you choose to look at it.

Glass Half Empty: Evan Bourne has been reduced to a jobber show. FUCK YOU WWE. or HAHA thats what you get for smoking pot.

Glass Half Full: Evan Bourne is the perfect person to work with these young talents and put on great matches as it will prep both the wrestlers and the fans to the idea that these young stars can keep up with those on the main roster.

I think it's pretty obvious which stance people are going to take for the most part.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
It depends how you choose to look at it.

Glass Half Empty: Evan Bourne has been reduced to a jobber show. FUCK YOU WWE. or HAHA thats what you get for smoking pot.

Glass Half Full: Evan Bourne is the perfect person to work with these young talents and put on great matches as it will prep both the wrestlers and the fans to the idea that these young stars can keep up with those on the main roster.

I think it's pretty obvious which stance people are going to take for the most part.
I think most people here are going to take the "he's injured so he's just going there to sign some autographs and help bring more people to the show" stance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts