Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I have seen some bad matches, and some bad in ring skills, but That might have been the single handedly WORSE in ring skill i have ever seen from a diva.

I know it was her first time but come on.

As for jojo, she did not even get tagged in :lmao

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Re: Eva marie in ring skills

What were you expecting, a Dean Malenko-like masterclass? She's been training for about 6 months tops and was no worse than many of the other Divas we've seen over the years. Get a grip.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

shouldn't be shocking shes no good in the ring..aside from her current training she knows absolutely nothing about how to wrestle...they should have let her practice in a dark match or something first doh actually don't let her wrestle at all, being eye candy is good enough

·
Banned
1,729 Posts

shouldn't be shocking shes no good in the ring..aside from her current training she knows absolutely nothing about how to wrestle...they should have let her practice in a dark match or something first doh actually don't let her wrestle at all, being eye candy is good enough
Do you honestly think she didn't wrestle some house shows or Dark matches?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

What were you expecting, a Dean Malenko-like masterclass? She's been training for about 6 months tops and was no worse than many of the other Divas we've seen over the years. Get a grip.

Why the fuck is she wrestling on TV then?

·
Registered
8,521 Posts

Considering she didn't do much, there is no point in making a thread about it.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

JoJo didn't get tagged in because her ring skills is probably worse.

Who gives a fuck, she's hot. Would rather she was on TV over Natalya/Tamina any day
Well you're the only one.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

Do you honestly think she didn't wrestle some house shows or Dark matches?
whether she did or did not..its quite clear she shouldn't be IN matches on the main show..my point is simply she isn't ready for that yet keep her out of the ring

1 - 20 of 239 Posts