Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So...it has been confirmed that the Eva-Lution begins next week when Eva Marie officially returns to Monday Night Raw!

It was originally 'reported' that Eva would be making her return on June 21st (the night after HIAC) but now she'll be returning a week before the PPV.

WWE officials have also considered on having Eva Marie debut with someone, whether it be a partner or a bodyguard type role. The 2 names being thrown around are either NXT's Mercedes Martinez or NXT UK's Piper Niven. It's been indicated that this new pairing will be used to get the new call-up over on the main roster, but also to get Marie over as an in-ring talent, not just a manager.

I'm personally excited to see how Eva debuts and if she does in fact bring someone with her. I'm just really intrigued to see how she wrestles and if there has been an improvement in that department. I also think Mercedes Martinez would be a better fit for Eva but if Piper Niven debuts then this would be a huge promotion and opportunity for her.

·
Fighting the feeling...
Service please!
2,569 Posts
It won't be Piper Niven. It wouldn't make sense with all the video packages we've seen for Eva.

I'm trying to think of some NXT male talents we haven't seen in a while who could be getting called up.....

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
It's be hilarious if they kept showing these "Evaloution" promos only for her to never actually make a debut. It'd be both hysterical and beneficial to the women's division.

I know Eva fucked her face up, but from that angle and her nose being a slightly different color to the rest of her face, she's looking similar to Hyena from KOF Maximum Impact

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, Vince says hold my beer......

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,342 Posts
she will spike the ratings in the teen boys demo. 💘

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,573 Posts
Replace "Eva" with "Eve" plus "Marie" with "Torres," and I'd actually be somewhat optimistic about the women's division on Raw.

Eva will be the one returning though, so this'll be bad news quality-wise.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Good, Eva Marie might be the only woman that can save us from this alexa/shaynar mess

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,791 Posts
I'm stocked on popcorn.

Its going to be fun on here next week if she appears

1 - 20 of 71 Posts