Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Eva Marie will NOT be returning to Total Divas for season seven — and producers have been interviewing her potential replacements.

Multiple sources have confirmed that production is hard at work interviewing the female roster to determine the new cast member before filming begins next month.

We’re told Charlotte and a handful of others are among the women they’ve spoken with.

It’s unclear if Paige will continue to appear on the show, but our sources say original cast members Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Natalya and Naomi are a lock.

Eva was last seen on the show’s finale dealing with her Wellness violation suspension.

Could the “All Red Everything” era soon be over in WWE as well? Time will tell.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/season-seven-total-divas-eva-marie/#.WRuo02jyvct
Makes sense. It's been rumored for quite some time that her time with WWE has pretty unofficially come to an end.

Personally, I'd love to see Carmella added. Or Alicia or Mandy brought back to the show.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Just cancel it and make a show about Alberto and Paige.

Ratings!
We watch as they slowly descend into utter chaos and madness :mark:

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
I think Mandy would be a good replacement, but she is a nice girl and didn't bring drama to the show, which is what the producers like and probably are looking for since that is what Eva did on the show. Charlotte would be fun just to see drunken Ric, and she is on SD, where most of the TD girls are (Renee, Nattie, The Bellas, Naomi, Lana), so that could work.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
don't ratings for this show suck?
Ratings are down, but Total Divas & Total Bellas make a lot of money for the WWE. From the 2016 Fourth Quarter earnings report.

Television revenues increased 23% to $68.6 million from $55.6 million in the prior year reflecting the impact of WWE’s reality series, Total Divas and Total Bellas, as well as contractual increases in key distribution agreements. These reality programs aired a total of 12 episodes, which contributed approximately $8.8 million in revenue to the fourth quarter 2016. There were no scheduled airing of these programs in the prior year quarter. As indicated above, the allocation of certain shared expenses reduced Network segment Operating income and OIBDA and increased Television segment Operating income and OIBDA by $3.8 million in the fourth quarter 2016.

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Why not just weave in different women for an episode or two each. I would love to see Asuka featured in one episode, showing her arrival in the west and adjustment to coming over from Japan.

I really liked that Breaking Ground show too. Wish they made more of it.

I am right now watching Stardom's streaming service and they seriously have the Stardom Wrestlers teaching a fitness class. Its like those workout shows you used to see on TV. WTF?? But I'm loving it. WWE Network should have more random stuff like that.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts