Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off i don't care what any of ya'll say, i love EV2, but i wanted to ask this:

why is everyone hating on them?

Stevie can still dish it out and take it. and i love watching him

Sabu is still on of my favorites to watch(yeah he misses 1 or 2 spots but its not every match)

Tommy Dreamer, no one has more heart then him, the guy loves the "sport" and still gives everything he can.

Rhyno, not sayin a bad word about him, F*** ya'll that say otherwise

Raven is done(sence about... 99?), we all know it, so i won't defend him

i wanna kno why everyone hates on them so much

·
Registered
581 Posts
the only thing i can say that they had their time. Its 2010 and theres a whole new era in wrestling. Its time for thoes guys to step down and let others get a chance to make a name for themselves. Tommy would be better off being a road agent, if he has so much passion for the business, then he should work on the road.

For years Tommy cries about ECW and everything, and i am finally believing now, that he;s just trying to get attention and have people feel sorry for him now.

If he really Loved ECW ,then in 2001 when ECW was going bankrupt,he should have derided in buying the company, get a financial backing behind him, and he could of owned ECW.

Tommy is a waste of anything and he should decide now in his life if he really wants to keep the full beard on his face.

Raven is done, i dont see him putting on any good solid matches anymore.he is out of shape and has hardly anymore charisma.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
the only thing i can say that they had their time. Its 2010 and theres a whole new era in wrestling. Its time for thoes guys to step down and let others get a chance to make a name for themselves. Tommy would be better off being a road agent, if he has so much passion for the business, then he should work on the road.

For years Tommy cries about ECW and everything, and i am finally believing now, that he;s just trying to get attention and have people feel sorry for him now.

If he really Loved ECW ,then in 2001 when ECW was going bankrupt,he should have derided in buying the company, get a financial backing behind him, and he could of owned ECW.

Tommy is a waste of anything and he should decide now in his life if he really wants to keep the full beard on his face.

Raven is done, i dont see him putting on any good solid matches anymore.he is out of shape and has hardly anymore charisma.
Yes, because buying a company that is going bankrupt when you're working for that company is a piece of cake...

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raven is done, i dont see him putting on any good solid matches anymore.he is out of shape and has hardly anymore charisma.[/QUOTE]

lol and how long can someone push the "broken childhood" gimmeck when there in there 40's lol

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yes, because buying a company that is going bankrupt when you're working for that company is a piece of cake...
like i said have a business person with money help out, (Financial Backing)

or if that wasnt possible, have the men who worked in ECW all pitch in together and buy it all together.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like i said have a business person with money help out, (Financial Backing)

or if that wasnt possible, have the men who worked in ECW all pitch in together and buy it all together.
with what money? heyman wasn't payin 3/4 of the roster for the last year they were still real ecw

·
Registered
581 Posts
with what money? heyman wasn't payin 3/4 of the roster for the last year they were still real ecw
i dont believe everything that was said on that., i dont see talent working for a company still, if their boss wasnt paying them, why didnt they just all quit that company and find another job?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
money ain't easy to come by. buying any company comes with a heavy price generally. you can be sure vince payed good money to take over ecw, it might have been chump change to a billionaire like him but i don't think average joe is going to be buying any wrestling company as big as ecw even if it was going down the tubes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
lol and how long can someone push the "broken childhood" gimmeck when there in there 40's lol[/QUOTE]

Raven's outsider masochist gimmick is probably one of the best of all time. The lack of a push received is considered by many to be a travesty. I will not argue that he is in top shape, but that can change. The level of charisma is fine. He's a Mensa member for Christ's sake...if they drop him a line he can run with it. Honestly, Raven is the only member of EV 2.0 that I would like to see stick around. I would rather watch Scott Levy take a nap than listen to Tommy Dreamer's persistent whining.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
1st off i don't care what any of ya'll say, i love EV2, but i wanted to ask this:

why is everyone hating on them?

Stevie can still dish it out and take it. and i love watching him

Sabu is still on of my favorites to watch(yeah he misses 1 or 2 spots but its not every match)

Tommy Dreamer, no one has more heart then him, the guy loves the "sport" and still gives everything he can.

Rhyno, not sayin a bad word about him, F*** ya'll that say otherwise

Raven is done(sence about... 99?), we all know it, so i won't defend him

i wanna kno why everyone hates on them so much
Nobody's denying that some of them still have it, and they're all good workers that will put their bodies on the line for the sake of making a match good. Nobody denies that. The hate comes in because we've seen this before, from both EV2 and TNA.

How many times have we heard Tommy and the others cut promos and praise a company that revolutionized character portrayals and personas, but not the actual art of wrestling, in the the name of "One last time?"

And how many times has TNA given older wrestlers another run in their company, at the expense of their own homegrown talent, whether the older wrestlers deserve it or not?

It's the same old story, a rerun, a rehash, a played-out record. This formula has been repeated time and time again, and it rarely yields good long-term results. EV2 is quickly becoming detrimental to the current product and direction of TNA, and thus, they need to go.

That's where the hate comes from.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
I hate when new members come in and ask why the majority of the forum likes this or hates that.

Also, proper grammar would be appreciated.

·
Registered
894 Posts
The OP is right, the only people who hate EV2 are deluded members of the IWC. If you look at some of the quarter hour ratings - promos involving EV2 and wrestlers involved with EV2 have got higher ratings compared to other wrestlers.

Casuals like EV2, something that get's on the IWC's nerves, hence the hate against EV2. :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Don't hate them. Glad to see em all wrestle.

Now that the storyline is over though, Dreamer should stay behind the scenes except for rare occasions.

And Raven is def done in the ring but to say he has no charisma is ridiculous. Put him as a manager or writer or road agent or commentator.

Rhino, Sabu, Stevie -- keep on wrestling!

And Foley is fine in his current capacity.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
The OP is right, the only people who hate EV2 are deluded members of the IWC. If you look at some of the quarter hour ratings - promos involving EV2 and wrestlers involved with EV2 have got higher ratings compared to other wrestlers.

Casuals like EV2, something that get's on the IWC's nerves, hence the hate against EV2. :)
If you're posting on the Internet about wrestling, then you're a member of the IWC.

And no. There's casuals that probably don't like EV2 either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts