Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to PWTorch, there are no plans to use EV2.0 wrestler Sabu after this Sunday. Sabu was brought onto the roster for the Hardcore Justice PPV and kept on for the EV2 vs Fortune feud. PWTorch is reporting that Sabu was disappointed that there were no plans for him.
Shame, The man could be useful as the veteran of the X-division.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
So its Sabu getting fired then. You should really have had spoiler in the title of the thread.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
If this is true thank god. Match wise Sabu has been a waste and you could tell he hasn't been giving his all.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
good, get rid off dreamer too

·
Banned
444 Posts
The storyline firing and Sabu’s release may be separate. (PwTorch)

This report goes hand in hand with the rumor that Rhino's contract ends at the end of the month. On top of that I have heard that Raven's contract is up very soon so it leaves a question in the air of what we will see from the remaining members of EV2 when these guys are gone. (TnA sylum)

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Get rid of the lot of them, and keep them gone. Well, I'd keep RVD and Raven, but the rest can fuck off.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
We love you Sabu, but - good riddance!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
So I guess they're gonna pick the EV 2 guys off one by one until it comes downto Dreamer and RVD. I highly doubt Dixie is getting rid of Dreamer, and ofcourse she isn't gonna gget rid of RVD, unless he gets fired for a storyline and comes back eventually

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
So, I take it Fortune's winning, and either Sabu, Raven, or Rhino's getting fired?

I know who I want gone......*cough* Sabu *cough*....

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They get rid of Sabu, but they keep Dreamer and Richards? This is bullshit. He is aguably the most over member of EV2 aside from Foley.
Sabu is shitty in the ring right now (HJ was exception).
Dreamer and Stevie still can go in ring. They are, despite the age, pretty underrated technicians actually.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I wish they were all gone, even RVD.

No disrespect to RVD, but the guy isnt a draw. Kevin Nash is right about RVD. I disagree with him about Jeff Hardy, and I am LOVING the Hardy heel turn so I really dont care whether or not Hardy is a draw or not. RVD couldn't pull of the heel turn Hardy is almost perfecting right now.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Looks like Rhino will probably be the one who gets fired and somehow Sabu gets trashed (a heavy beatdown by Fortune)?

The storyline should have been finished at Bound for Glory, where Fortune would win and Tommy Dreamer would then announce that EV2 would disband. Those who aren't needed leave the company, and Dreamer and Raven go to backstage jobs in TNA.

At least we got some more footage for Botchamania.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts