Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I take no side on this, nor do I care. But my friend sent me this, and I thought it was rather funny.

The only reason I'm posting it is because I thought it would cause some rantage.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
V.1-MattHardy-V.1 said:
Wow! Congrats, Chris. That's the first hot European chick I've ever seen, kudos. 10/10
What are you congratulating me on?

I didn't do anything besides post a picture which I have no opinion on.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
V.1-MattHardy-V.1 said:
Not, it's the truth. I have never seen a hot European chick before. Seen tons of hot American chicks before, though.
Catherine Zeta Jones? Elizabeth Hurley? Jordan?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I'd put good money on Dean having blown his load over a European chick before.

The problem with american girls is the accent. What a turn off. If i had to emigrate somewhere for a fuckfest, i'd head to Australia.

N

·
0 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
Catherine Zeta Jones? Elizabeth Hurley? Jordan?
No. No. And no.

I'd never even try to generalize females based on where they're from. That's stupid. I mean, there's ugly Americans, sure. Plenty of them. On that same note, there's tons of hot girls too, and ones that come from other countries. Same with other countries.

Yeah, a lot of Americans are fat, but guess what? That's just a stereotype. If you're going by "weight," that's sort of stupid since fat is lighter than muscle, but yeah. Some people like fat women, though. Don't know how or why, but it's true...

BTW:

Numbers are: Gold, silver, bronze, total:

USA 25 28 21 74
Great Britain 7 8 9 24

(I used Great Britain since most of you are from there, I think...)

SO YEAH

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Let's see how you'd do if you only had the population of one state to choose from.

N

·
0 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
Let's see how you'd do if you only had the population of one state to choose from.
What kind of excuse is that?

Oh, a bad one. That's it.

Blaming size on everything is stupid. Look at Japan....

Now, what, are you going to blame it on the amount of people? How many people does GB have? Because I'd like to pit it up against other countries.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Populations:

Great Britain - 51 million
Japan - 127 million
Russia - 144 million
United States - 290 million

But no Lee you must be right, because the population to teams winning medals have absolutely no correlation :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
Populations:

Great Britain - 51 million
Japan - 127 million
Russia - 144 million
United States - 290 million

But no Lee you must be right, because the population to teams winning medals have absolutely no correlation :rolleyes:
So, going by what you're saying, China should be winning?

:rolleyes:

Hell! Maybe you're right! Great Britain + China has one more medal (76 total) than USA does!!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
You know as well as I do with over a billion people the country begins to suffer rather than have an advantage. But anyway. Here's the point I'm making. America's population is roughly 6 (rounding up) times the size of Great Britain.

Numbers are: Gold, silver, bronze, total:

USA 25 28 21 74
Great Britain 7 8 9 24
74 divided by 6 is 12.3. So pound for pound, we're beating you. If we had the selection you guys do, we'd kick the living crap out of you every olympic games there is.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
The so called European chick isn't European, she from Baltimore. I remember seeing that pic on some ass site about a year ago. I remember reading that in her bio because she looked Euro to me. So it's basiclly a fat American eating McDonalds and a skinny American giving free shows to kids at the playground.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts