Wrestling Forum banner

Which country has the hottest fans @ Euro 2012

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is!!!
Post pics/gifs/videos etc... of the hot female fans @ Euro 2012. We have seen some real beauties at this tournament.

Vote on the poll!

*This deserves it's own thread.
Please do not merge with the Euro 2012 thread as it will get lost in the posts. If not in right section can a mod please just move the thread but keep the thread as it's own.

(Y)

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
Here it is!!!
Post pics/gifs/videos etc... of the hot female fans @ Euro 2012. We have seen some real beauties at this tournament.

Vote on the poll!

*This deserves it's own thread.
Please do not merge with the Euro 2012 thread as it will get lost in the posts. If not in right section can a mod please just move the thread but keep the thread as it's own.

(Y)
Actually, if it's merged, the poll will then be in that thread, over riding any existing polls. Could still work.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, if it's merged, the poll will then be in that thread, over riding any existing polls. Could still work.
Yeah but it will be better to have this separate to the euro 2012 thread since were discussing about the fans rather the action.

I'll start:

Irish and Croatian chicks:

(Y)

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I've found it funny this year how the guys who are producing the footage are continually focussing on female & child fans in the crowd, they're really trying to push the competition as for the whole family.

As far as who has the hottest fans? They're all of similar standard aren't, let's be honest.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
That Irish chick that one of the users on this site has in his sig was quite hot but overall I agree, it is difficult to differentiate between the fans as overall they appear to be off a similar standard.

·
40,772 Posts
I turned sigs back on to see the chick in your sig Calvin Klein. Glad I did.

I really dig the eastern Euro chick. I also dig the western Euro chick too. So yeah, I'm not sure I can say which country has the hottest.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I love how the UEFA directors are constantly seeking out either hot girls or guys in ridiculous costumes. My favourite so far is shy Russian girl.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
I turned sigs back on to see the chick in your sig Calvin Klein. Glad I did.

I really dig the eastern Euro chick. I also dig the western Euro chick too. So yeah, I'm not sure I can say which country has the hottest.
Thanks MrMister :D

1 - 20 of 103 Posts