Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Micheal Hutter who has been presumed to be TNA newcomer ETHAN has changed his twitter handle and/or account to @EthanCarterTNA
Here's the Link:
https://twitter.com/EthanCarterTNA

To me, I think Ethan will either be Dixie's wrestler who will be pushed like crazy by Dixie because Ethan is part of the family, OR he will be the new GM...
What do you guys think?

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dixies and AJ's Love child.....
Haha, would be GOLD...Ethan's too old though
Can't stop laughing at this and the fact that your profile pic looks like AJ when word gets out about the lovechild...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The idea of this character alone makes me excited, it's gonna be just the over-the-top role that Bateman will excel in. I honestly can't wait to see this.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am looking forward to see more of Ethan, the vignette that aired last week made him seem like an entertaining character. The little I know about Bateman makes me think he could work well with this character.

The fact that he seem to have some relation to Dixie makes me a little uneasy, I´m not really sure I would like to see Dixies son/brother/whatever being part of the storyline, as it, along with other signs, makes me suspect the whole Dixie thing may lead to a new control-of-the-company storyline.

However, Ethan seems like he would be an entertaining character, and I look forward to more vignettes or his debut.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,319 Posts
I expected big things from Bateman and was pissed when he left WWE. I'm excited that he's getting this opportunity. He won't disappoint.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
EC3 is gonna be awesome. Looks like a funny character and Bateman is great at doing comedy. The Bryan/Bateman stuff on NXT was fantastic, hopefully this is as good or even better.

·
Registered
559 Posts
EC3 maybe he is RG3's long lost cousin!

·
HEADBANGA
22,895 Posts
I didn't even notice the "relation" between him and Dixie. He will be her chosen champion for the company and the foil for AJ.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I've watched TNA for years and this is by far the best built debut they've done so far.

It's rare in wrestling you can debut a wrestler straight into a major storyline or potential title push properly.

I'm really hoping they debut him as Dixie's nephew and her chosen one. It would make perfect sense for her reasoning to want AJ gone so bad.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
904 Posts
The idea of this character alone makes me excited, it's gonna be just the over-the-top role that Bateman will excel in. I honestly can't wait to see this.
I hope you're right. There's honestly no telling.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
EC3!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts