Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Wait, I must be misunderstanding.

So AEW Dynamite on Wednesday night beat Wrestlemania 30 on prime time weekend?

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Lmao, you must be trolling. That rating is in the range of the avg rating Dynamite gets. And more than NXT. A show from 6 years ago.....
I’m not trolling. It’s Wrestlemania in prime time for free when no sports are on anywhere and everybody is at home.

Dynamite did 900,000+ last week, I genuinely thought Wrestlemania would do millions like Raw/SDL, especially with everybody stuck at home.

I’m sure the next one will do better with more promotion, it’s Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Better than I would have thought, think this promotion on ESPN will do some good stuff for WWE coming out of the other side of the pandemic.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Wait, I must be misunderstanding.

So AEW Dynamite on Wednesday night beat Wrestlemania 30 on prime time weekend?
Are you really bragging that AEW drew similar numbers to a 6 year old rebroadcast of a show that is currently available for free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Are you really bragging that AEW drew similar numbers to a 6 year old rebroadcast of a show that is currently available for free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no brag in that post. Any brag is some implication you're gathering yourself.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Respectable numbers. Probably only reached the most casual of WWE fans (as more-than-casual fans probably have the network and would just watch on there at their own leisure), and still ran decently. This may help Mania numbers this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts