Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Erick Rowan posted a vignette on his twitter and since I didn't see a thread created about it, I thought i'd get it started.

Excuse me for not embedding the video, but here is the link to Erick Rowan's twitter video.

Couple takeaways..

1) a)The person he is carrying here I suspect might be Slater. Why do I think so? The reason is because the lights turned off on Slater when he wasn't expecting it and then this video was posted (unless my timing is off). b)There is a shot of the sheep face bleeding from the eye, which might symbolize Slater's eye injury? idk.

2) If you pause around the 21 second mark, there is a blonde haired woman sitting in a chair.. Who might this be?!

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts
This vignette is awesome, talked about it in another thread, it's really important especially when you quickly pause it at certain points, check out the news articles, one of the articles mentions the name "Rowan aged 47" obviously it's not Erick as he's only 34 but I think it could be about his Father, it's extremely edgy for current WWE standards as the articles Rowan has in his room are implying that one of his Family members I'm assuming his Father "kayfabe" killed someone, maybe his Mother perhaps. The Girl in the video could be someone Rowan is protecting, a real "kayfabe" Sister maybe? It's unclear how old this person is due to her face being covered by the Sheep mask. You can also see strands of hair in one frame of the video if paused quick enough which could date back to Rowan's fascination with Renee. I believe before Bray found Rowan, something bad happened to his Family which explains why Rowan is disturbed.

I doubt the body Rowan was carrying is Slater since he's working a new angle about not being drafted on Twitter, going back to Renee in 2014, I think it's possible she reminded Rowan of his Mother, he was a lost soul before Bray found him and he just wanted a Family and Bray brought him to The Wyatt Family while also training him to become a destroyer, to turn his sadness into rage. Luke Harper has acted as Brother to Rowan, someone who Rowan stood by and cares for even when Harper would slap Rowan to get him fired up, Rowan didn't really want to be alone and that's the key word of this new vignette "Alone". Rowan is becoming more dangerous ever since he returned to Bray Wyatt, his hate has become stronger. I could definitely see an Attitude Era Kane type of push for Rowan.

·
Butter My Arse
11,758 Posts
This vignette is awesome, talked about it in another thread, it's really important especially when you quickly pause it at certain points, check out the news articles, one of the articles mentions the name "Rowan aged 47" obviously it's not Erick as he's only 34 but I think it could be about his Father, it's extremely edgy for current WWE standards as the articles Rowan has in his room are implying that one of his Family members I'm assuming his Father "kayfabe" killed someone, maybe his Mother perhaps. The Girl in the video could be someone Rowan is protecting, a real "kayfabe" Sister maybe? It's unclear how old this person is due to her face being covered by the Sheep mask. You can also see strands of hair in one frame of the video if paused quick enough which could date back to Rowan's fascination with Renee. I believe before Bray found Rowan, something bad happened to his Family which explains why Rowan is disturbed.

I doubt the body Rowan was carrying is Slater since he's working a new angle about not being drafted on Twitter, going back to Renee in 2014, I think it's possible she reminded Rowan of his Mother, he was a lost soul before Bray found him and he just wanted a Family and Bray brought him to The Wyatt Family while also training him to become a destroyer, to turn his sadness into rage. Luke Harper has acted as Brother to Rowan, someone who Rowan stood by and cares for even when Harper would slap Rowan to get him fired up, Rowan didn't really want to be alone and that's the key word of this new vignette "Alone". Rowan is becoming more dangerous ever since he returned to Bray Wyatt, his hate has become stronger. I could definitely see an Attitude Era Kane type of push for Rowan.
"Character development! Backstories! MAKE IT GO AWAY DAMMIT!"

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Nice work b. You know I saw those scenes as well just didnt know how to chime in on what I was seeing there, but seems to be you've hit it on the head. As uninteresting or unpopular as Rowan is at times, this definitely made things more interesting and I hope it's a spark to a fire of more to come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts