Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
sorry, i want to see it, but i don't. he's missing it. he looks the part but he doesn't convince me whatsoever in his character. obvious to me he's just playing a role.
Well, so far he's been either a goon or a wandering idiot, i think It's fair to give him some time to progress and grow into his new skin, i just think he's not as mic skill challanged as some other people.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,196 Posts
WF in december 2019: "rowan is overrated why did they push him"

the cycle begins. :lol

Reactions: SUPA HOT FIRE.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
https://youtu.be/tZaDjyQciWs
This is what i envision for Rowan, a clear departure from the soft spoken enforcer type. Ryback has been trash on the mic most of his career but he was mildly entertaining in that role, the thing about Erick Rowan is that he's not nearly as vanilla so his segments aren't gonna be as wrestling 101 as his.

·
Life is Good.
3,928 Posts
Finally, after all these years, Rowan truly gets to shine in his strongest element/suit: Wrecking and destroying anyone and anything in his path. :banderas

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Underrated by WWE or by fans? He was The Rock's retirement match opponent, I don't think he's underrated by WWE

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Harper was awesome and one of the misused guys they've had. Rowan is a big guy who is solid at everything and has a unique look. He would have fit in great in the early 90's.

I always liked the Wyatt Family better than The Shield.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think he's okay and I was actually pretty impressed with his last not a puppet promo. It must be difficult too when you know as soon as you speak a few thousand idiots are going to say... what... what.... every time you stop.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts