Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
I dont get it. Whats that supposed to be?
"Brodir" is Brother in Norse. It's on a hammer I think as homage to their tag team in WWE.

I thought at first it was supposed to be "Brodie" and couldn't make out how the last letter was an "e". But Erick would have known Brodie as Jon (or Luke) with Brodie being Jon's indie name and then AEW ring name and thus wouldn't have had connection/meaning to Erick.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
"Brodir" is Brother in Norse. It's on a hammer I think as homage to their tag team in WWE.
If that was the intention, he used the wrong runes, but a nice gesture anyway.

And it´s close -not like those guys who get a Chinese tattoo and think it says "Courage" or something.. And then finds out it means "Wonton Chicken" ;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
i can never understand the concept of having tattoos
the human body is not a canvas that you should paint on it

·
Registered
706 Posts
GTFO with your anti tattoo rhetoric. Some of the best people are tatted up.
It's just bad tattoos that are wrong. LOL.
anti tattoo :D
is this a new group of activists or something 😁

as i said, i don't get it i think it's stupid, but people are free with their bodies

·
Registered
706 Posts
You are one of the biggest shitposters on the forum. Congrats.

Anyways.

Kudos to Rowan for doing it.
that means you don't really read this forum if you think i'm "the biggest shitposter"
you're just upset because someone doesn't like tattoos ?
give it a rest, tattoos are stupid, deal with it

·
Registered
331 Posts
that means you don't really read this forum if you think i'm "the biggest shitposter"
you're just upset because someone doesn't like tattoos ?
give it a rest, tattoos are stupid, deal with it
Where did i say that you are the biggest shitposter? I said that you are one of the biggest.

You just proved my point by replying.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Where did i say that you are the biggest shitposter? I said that you are one of the biggest.

You just proved my point by replying.

you still just upset because someone doesn't like tattoos
and i won't change my mind about them, they're still stupid

i didn't comment on Erick's desire to commemorate his friend
maybe you should focus before lashing out at people

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Bludgeon Brothers were awesome, the sort of big man team I dig so much, and one of the most impressive WWE tag teams in a long time.

I'm biased towards big hosses, but I really hope Erick gets a shot in AEW. He'll never reach the heights Brodie was doing (he was pretty much the top big man in AEW), but is a good talent.

I could see he and Archer forming a badass heel team, or he could join the Dark Order. If not AEW, IMPACT should definitely sign him or MLW if they have the money.

·
Registered
98 Posts
you still just upset because someone doesn't like tattoos
and i won't change my mind about them, they're still stupid

i didn't comment on Erick's desire to commemorate his friend
maybe you should focus before lashing out at people
If you weren't going to comment on the topic of the thread, maybe you shouldn't have commented at all instead of derailing this into your dumb shit to have some attention.

·
Registered
706 Posts
If you weren't going to comment on the topic of the thread, maybe you shouldn't have commented at all instead of derailing this into your dumb shit to have some attention.
it's a forum
people have opinions about different things
i don't care if you like mine or not
ever heard of freedom of opinions before ?

maybe you should ask yourself why are you getting yourself triggered because someone on the internet doesn't like tattoos ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm not triggered about that. It's annoying have a topic derailed by a guy who admits he didn't even say anything about the topic at hand. Have all the opinions you want but nobody asked for or wanted or even cares about your thoughts on tattoos and I'm not sure why you think they do.

That's the extent of the amount of attention I'm ever giving you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts