Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
HEADBANGA
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always knew Eric Young had it him to become world champ, but not this way! His antics tonight were hilarious as usual but does this mean he'll play some part in the eventual return of the real world championship?

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I miss EY of The World Elite. He has already done the goofball role and now that idiot Bishoff is in charge and he's back to the old role. That said he was pretty funny tonight. Throwing the ref out of the ring was hillarious.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
You gotta admit, tonight when he thought he was in a Battle Royal and knocked Miss Orlando Jordan to the floor it was funny.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Eric Young is hilarious in this gimmick.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Only time I couldn't stand EY was super Eric and before (minus Team Canada). Miss the WE Eric though. This Eric has been entertaining to me. He's grown on me quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I laughed my ass off when he and Jordan were on screen, honestly. I am very impressed at how TNA has turned those two around, because I considered them both dead weight until quite recently.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Eric Young is one of the most entertaining wrestlers to watch and he can be more than just a joke, same goes with Santino Martella. I've been watching Eric since he was in Team Canada and I thought he was the weak link. When they were thinking about firing or letting go one of Team Canada members I thought he was done, but he only showed us what he trully was made of and won over the sympathy of all the fans. He's the heart of TNA and represents TNA in many ways. One think TNA can afford to lose is their history and losing the wrestlers that help made TNA would be losing part of that.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I personally think Eric Young could become disassociated with his comedy gimmick a lot easier than a guy like Santino. Eric Young has a good look and he's naturally charismatic. This faux World Title run is a great concept.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
EY is very funny using this new gimmick i liked the whole segment with him oj and brian kendrick funny shit and him with the old tna belt lmao keep pushing it tna i want to see more

·
Banned
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Name me one good Orlando Jordon match where he wasnt getting job bed in under a minute or sharing the stage with The Ultimate Warrior

Eric Young's momentum died when he jobbed to Sharkboy back in 2006, "dont fire Eric" my foot

1 - 20 of 32 Posts