Wrestling Forum banner

Eric Young is returning to WWE

4842 Views 48 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Heath V
  • Haha
Reactions: _GoToSleep_
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
7,747 Posts
I've enjoyed what he was doing with VBD in Impact but I'm having trouble trying to think of where he'd fit in WWE's plans, he definitely deserves better after that disgrace of a main roster jobber run he had but WWE's midcard already feels pretty fleshed out as it is and I don't think WWE is going to try to push him up as a main eventer.

· GOCHE RU MEDOU
4,345 Posts
I've enjoyed what he was doing with VBD in Impact but I'm having trouble trying to think of where he'd fit in WWE's plans, he definitely deserves better after that disgrace of a main roster jobber run he had but WWE's midcard already feels pretty fleshed out as it is and I don't think WWE is going to try to push him up as a main eventer.
Where does any of Hunters pet projects returning make any sense dudes just handing out jobs because he feels sorry for them.

· Registered
3,508 Posts
I'm assume one of the following things, he is either:

A) Returning as part of Brays new stable
B) He will be player coach in NXT
C) Sanity and Killian Dain are returning, which is possible given Nikki Cross has reverted back to that gimmick.
D) He is going bleach blonde and will reunite with Bobby Roode in team canada 3.0

· Registered
20,758 Posts
Glad to see him made a recovery after “being literally stabbed to death.” They sure are tough on departing talent in Impact.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts