Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric Young is gone from TNA according to Meltzer's latest audio show.

TNA is apparently really desperate for money, and they offered him a deal worth a lot less than his current deal and he turned it down.

I guess cue the "good" and "never liked him in the first place" when someone leaves or turns down TNA on this forum. lol

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I actually always liked Eric Young ,espicailly his comedic days in team Canada and his involvement with Sting was great.Can't say I liked his tandem with OJ though or even The Super Eric charcter even though it had his teams.

I actually always so potential in him ,he was a crazy bump taker in team Canada and watching his transition to the serious heel persona when he was the leader of world elite was great.He was good in the ring ,super over ,is only young and would be considered a Tna original it's a shame if it's through .Why wouldn't they offer some useless tool like OJ ,Terry ,Team 3-d (after reading the spoilers it's probably safe to say no one wants team 3-d in Tna still.) etc

Sad enough news ,Roode is the only member of Team Canada left ,can't say i'm really suprised though.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
I havent liked young since he has been with OJ but before that in his Team Canada days he was actually enjoyable in the ring and served a good purpose for TNA.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I have always liked him especially when he was in team Canada and the drinking championship with James storm.
I was also starting to enjoy him on Xplosion with OJ.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
but but but..... but dont fire eric

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
EY was awesome. Untill they paired him with OJ. Ill miss him :(

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Poor guy.

Reactions: Cobwebber

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
*sigh*

I hate this company for the obvious reasons i.e paying for people that don't add anything to the ompany i.e. paying Hulk Hogan to do jack shit each week....

His stuff with OJ was actually pretty entertaining...just...this company kinda has it's priorities in the wrong place. IInstead of giving guys/women that made the company a pay cut, why are you paying those that haven't proven themselves so much to begin with? All the guys they've brought in haven't added any buyrates or ratings..just smh

I just don't even...

Only thing I REALLY hated from the guy was when he was Super Eric and when he was a bland dumb babyface (if that makes ense)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Its a shame he's gone. I always thought he was a good worker. The real shame though is the fact they offered him a pay cut and still continue to pay Hogan what he's getting.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
How exactly are they worse off now than what they were when they were actually going to different arenas for PPVs and not filling them?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I wonder if WWE are gonna pick him up, he's only 31, i don't see it happening though. I'm not a fan of the guy tbh, his current gimmick is just terrible, but he's certainly talented in the ring.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
I believe this is good! I honestly... never liked him in the first place.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
They should've released OJ. Anyone see his match with Magnus on Xplosion? boring match, and the crowd were behind Magnus, despite his supposedly being the heel. OJ barely got a reaction. OJ's never had much of a reaction that I can remember. EY, on the other hand, proven, tried & tested crowd favourite, and he even did a good job as a heel when given the chance.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts