Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't if my mind is playing tricks on me or not. But, I seem to recall Bischoff having a nephew while in WWE by the name of Nitro (not sure if it was just Nitro or if he had a first name).

Now, as I think back, the only Nitro I remember is John Morrison but I'm not totally sure if he played the role of Bischoff's nephew.

So, am I imagining things or was there really a guy going by the name of Nitro playing the role of Bischoff's nephew and was it John Morrison or someone else?

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Nephew? I'm pretty sure he was Eric Bischoff's assistant. Similar to how David Otunga is to John Laurinaitis. He worked for Bischoff in 2004 as you can see in this clip:

·
Premium Member
15,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nephew? I'm pretty sure he was Eric Bischoff's assistant. Similar to how David Otunga is to John Laurinaitis. He worked for Bischoff in 2004 as you can see in this clip:

So, is it Morrison?

You know what, I'm tripping. EUGENE was his nephew, but I'm still curious on who his assistant really was.

Looks like Morrison.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
So, is it Morrison?

You know what, I'm tripping. EUGENE was his nephew, but I'm still curious on who his assistant really was.

Looks like Morrison.
Yeah that's Morrison. He first debuted as Bischoff's assistant, before later re-debuting as a part of the MNM stable with no previous mention of his former role.

Eugene played the role of Bischoff's nephew yes.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Doubtful

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
yeah that was Morrison. Went by 3 or 4 names in the space of about a month before becoming Johnny Nitro

·
Banned
401 Posts
Lol I am confused.

Eric Bischoff's nephew is Eugene and he also has another one named Morrison on Nitro named Nitro?

EDIT: Never mind I understand now. John Morrison was Bischoff's assistant okay. I do remember that now.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yeah it is John Morrison (Johnny Nitro)

Reactions: Small Potatos
1 - 12 of 12 Posts