Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
380 Posts
Bischoff is a fucking genius

These are the types of things that make Bischoff standout from the rest of the promoters.

·
Registered
253 Posts
great listen, I can't wait to see when all the different formats are put into place and where Impact Wrestling goes from here.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
I don't know if I like the formats, it just seem so "FAKE". I know wrestling is fake but this make it so obvious. Not to mention they will push the RESET button after every ppv. Then you got one show dedicated to open fight night every month that will take away from on going storylines.

Here's TNA problem, they trying to change the things that don't need changing.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Sounds interesting but they really need someone like Heyman booking the shows. Bischoff running the show with Heyman booking would be great.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't know if I like the formats, it just seem so "FAKE". I know wrestling is fake but this make it so obvious. Not to mention they will push the RESET button after every ppv. Then you got one show dedicated to open fight night every month that will take away from on going storylines.

Here's TNA problem, they trying to change the things that don't need changing.
He didn't say that there gonna push the RESET button after every PPV. What he said was the the first show after the Lockdown ppv they hit the RESET button in order to introduce the new formats that they will try going forward. Also if you seen Open Fight Night two weeks ago, you would have known that it actually helped progress storylines and help set up matches for the PPV. For example Brooke Tessmacher Vs Gail Kim, Daniels & Kaz Vs Magnus & Samoa Joe

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
If Open Fight Night was an example of it, all the formats will lead to boring television. Bischoff has lost touch with what actually makes for good wrestling television, which is solid characters and intriguing feuds. Not stupid concept episodes.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Bischoff is a fucking genius

These are the types of things that make Bischoff standout from the rest of the promoters.
I agree, he is a great promoter! the only downfall of Bischoff is the management skills of a company. He is a genius when it comes to promoting but doesnt seem to have the right qualities to run TNA. I mean he did a good job for quite a while, but then he lost his touch. He did a damn good job with WCW for a long time. then, just like TNA, he lost his touch. he got too comfortable. that is something you can never do as a company manager! you cannot get comfortable, that is a major roadblock that cannot happen. A company manager must be always looking for the next big thing and constantly thinking of a new storyline and new rivalries.

·
Banned
653 Posts
Can't see where all the praise is coming from. He is turning the weekly television show, which lacks any real feud building storylines, into a reality television show. Did anyone see how the entire gut check episode focused around new talent and the TV title while current storylines were put on hold?

Then this weeks episode, did you see how long it took for the judges to come to a conclusion on whether Alex Silva should have a contract in TNA? All this seems a little too much for a show that has only one and a half hours (not including commercials) to build storylines for PPV's.

All these concepts are just wasting time, and don't appeal to wrestling fans or reality television fans. It's effectively WWE Tough Enough on Raw, if you catch what im saying.

This will do nothing for the company in my opinion.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Basically it's 4 formats. 3 of them (Restart, name your game and Law and Order) he doesn't explain what it is. The fourth is OFN (which includes gut check).

Let's wait and see...

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
Is this going to be like the Fingerpoke of Doom where we can all clearly recognize the company has jumped the shark and is clearly over the hill and a ticking timebomb to it's imminent bankruptcy and purchase by VKM and company?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't, but Bischoff running his mouth about something isn't going to get me excited. Show me something first, TNA.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts