Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
3,251 Posts
Russo has done absolutely nothing wrong, get off your high horses and stop being smarks. He doesn't need to go, he is a doing good job, and is creating good TV.
Listen I've been a pretty big Russo supporter in the past and even I would never say he's done absolutely nothing wrong.

Does he have good ideas? yes

Does he have bad ideas? Yes

The problem is he can't tell the difference between the two and no one in TNA seems able to reign him in.

That's what made the Russo-McMahon tandem work; Russo was the idea man and McMahon would turn down the shit and shape and mould what worked.

Russo is very hit and miss, he can be on a good direction one week and completely fuck everything up for the next four only to have two good weeks quickly followed by another month of shit.

The man left to his own devices is very inconsistent.

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Russo has done absolutely nothing wrong, get off your high horses and stop being smarks. He doesn't need to go, he is a doing good job, and is creating good TV.
I think TNA's started off the year pretty well. The shows are flowing a lot better. I wouldn't mind seeing someone new get a chance to book the show though just to see how it turns out.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.