Wrestling Forum banner

Eric Bischoff New TNA Role

4485 Views 54 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  wweundertaker
It was about to happen....
Eric Bischoff is now an executive producer in TNA. One of his duties is to represent the company in their various conversations with Spike TV executives

pro-wrestling.net
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Why on earth is Dixie Carter trusting him to that role when she refused to do something similar last year? If Bischoff convinces Spike TV to use the shaky camera more, it'll be bad. If things such as TV specials and more tapings on the road get negotiated, it should get good.

· Registered
632 Posts
Why on earth is Dixie Carter trusting him to that role when she refused to do something similar last year? If Bischoff convinces Spike TV to use the shaky camera more, it'll be bad. If things such as TV specials and more tapings on the road get negotiated, it should get good.
well eric just said in a recent interview he loved the look/feel of the recent Impact tapings in NC.

· Registered
2,860 Posts
Well tna had a good run. Bishoff is going to run it into the ground though. At least wwe is watchable again. Sadly this time last year I was a huge tna mark and now the exact opposite. Way to go Bishoff.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
I'm laughing at the fact that the man who killed WCW at a top position is being praised for being the producer of Impact, the only main alternative to the WWF if you have no access to Shimmmer/ROH/New Japan. Amazing.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
I'm laughing at the fact that the man who killed WCW at a top position is being praised for being the producer of Impact, the only main alternative to the WWF if you have no access to Shimmmer/ROH/New Japan. Amazing.
I believe Bishoff was fired from that position in 1999

· Registered
4,961 Posts
Bischoff saved WCW from going down the shitter. He revolutionized the business that Vince had to copy to survive. Lack of support killed WCW, not Bischoff.

You'd be stupid not to utilize Bischoff in this role.

· Banned
2,450 Posts
Bischoff saved WCW from going down the shitter. He revolutionized the business that Vince had to copy to survive. Lack of support killed WCW, not Bischoff.

You'd be stupid not to utilize Bischoff in this role.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Bischoff has only one thought in his head ever: Push Hogan.
Sure it may have brought WCW to the top once, but it's the same idea that ultimately destroyed it too.

· Registered
4,961 Posts

Sure it may have brought WCW to the top once, but it's the same idea that ultimately destroyed it too.
DDP, Sting, Cruisers, Goldberg miss your attention?

History is always modified by the victors.

· Registered
453 Posts

You could laugh all you want, but what he said was true.

Bischoff did revolutionize the business and everything you see on Monday Night Raw, is a direct copy of Nitro. Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn would, of course, never admit that but it is what it is and no rational person can deny it.

As for the move itself, I see it as a huge positive. Bischoff is a revolutionary, an outside the box thinker, when it comes to production. And if I'm not mistaken, executive producer is the same role Kevin Dunn holds in WWE?

If so, that means Bischoff has a lot more power. And maybe he can influence a creative change in the near future.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.