Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric Bischoff posted a new blog on his official website and explained why he is taking time away from TNA this month. "The 4th is a special holiday for us as it is not only our favorite national holiday, but it’s also my wife’s birthday, (and now our new anniversary) as well as the anniversary of my fathers passing 10 years ago," Bischoff wrote.

"My friends and family from around the country have started coming out to our place in Cody as a sort of unofficial 'friends and family reunion and it has become a big part of our lives over the last 10 years.'"

Bischoff also commented on Hulk Hogan's health following back surgery. "Just hung up with Hulk," wrote Bischoff. "His recent back surgery seems to have gone well and for the first time since I’ve known him, it sounds like he is taking his doctors advice and giving himself some down time to heal properly.

"I get on him like his mother sometimes, as every time he previously had a back surgery, the first thing he would do the minute he was feeling better was go down to the gym and see if the surgery worked by pushing weights around. His spirits are way up, he’s feeling great and looking forward to what's coming up." To read the full blog visit EricBischoff.com.

Powell's POV: Bischoff also explained why he's excited about the direction of TNA Impact, commented on Batista's move to MMA, and revealed that Bischoff Hervey Entertainment just wrapped up a new show for the Fuse Network.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.