Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EPW Eclipse October 6th, 2011, Live from Charlotte,North Carolina!

Main Event
Dren Yoshimi vs Izumi Matsushita

These two put on a great bout recently which ended with a win for Primetime Champion Dren Yoshimi, after her horrific collapse during the TLC match at Retaliation not many expected Izumi to be back so soon but the former Deathmatch Champion has indeed recovered and will be looking for revenge, both competitors will be suffering from the PPV aftermath but it won't affect their desire to win, especially with a new number one contender to name for the World Title!.

Singles Match
Tim Feeley vs "The Dream Reaper" Deacon Cage

After failing to obtain a World Title shot against the late great Lost Soul Tim Feeley suffered a slump in form that has been boosted in recent weeks,after a string of successive victories Feeley will be looking to make an impact by defeating veteran warrior Deacon Cage, Cage will be looking to make amends for his frustrating loss in the Ultimate X match at Retaliation, who will prevail?

Deathmatch
JM Hardy vs "The Lone Soldier" Matt Jones
JM Hardy was another not expected to compete after losing his Tag Titles at Retaliation, it's been a while since Hardy has picked up a win and with the former World Champion eager to have one last run- he'll need to get back to winning ways but he won't have it easy as former Primetime Champion Matt Jones will be looking to pick up a big win and remind management just what he's capable of.

Tag Team Match
Austin Tyler & Stevie Wicked vs Jake Poueff and Joe Tresda

Jake Poueff and Joe Tresda haven't been the most innocent since joining Frank Vogel's Generation Now but it has seen the stable rewarded with Tag Team Gold, will it be a big win for Tyler & Wicked or will Generation Now continue to ride it's wave of momentum?

Singles Match
Dragon Oscuro vs Owen James

The young and energetic Owen James has impressed many with his never say die attitude but he hasn't had much luck in the ring, this week he takes on newly crowned Deathmatch Champion Dragon Oscuro who has promised to purify the division, EPW's bloodthirsty fans will be hoping for an Owen James win but Oscuro will be looking to show that he's no fluke.

Three Way Dance
Ender vs "The Natural" Jason Styles vs The One Man Armageddon

Ender who made a short lived appearance in a battle royal a while back gets a second chance in a three way dance featuring two other debuting superstars, who will pick up their first win in EPW?

RP Deadline , Wednesday October 5th 11:59PM according to YOUR local time.
Please remember, only one RP is accepted for a show unless stated otherwise. Please make sure you check out the sample roleplays already posted and check on the rules before posting your RP. Editing is prohibited unless for a presentation error, in which case, you must inform a staff member beforehand.
Please note that for Ultimate Edge, threads will be opened by the staff for each match. You are allowed 3 promos each with a 1000 word limit.
IF YOU CANNOT ROLEPLAY FOR THIS SHOW, POST IN HERE AND CHANGES WILL BE MADE! Likewise if you don't have a match but wish to compete please post in the card or pm any member of staff.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man, all these religious gimmicked people. We ought to make a stable. ;) good luck to the champs, and to my partner in our match.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Good luck to whoever feels the need for it, but from the looks of it, this one will be neat. I'm really looking forward to Dren/Izumi 2

·
Not Everybody Likes Us
473 Posts
not sure if there is a way i can make this, i have a number of exams coming up on top of two papers to write. So it would be ideal if it isn't too late to pull from the card.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I sent a pm like right before the ppv to come back and be on this card, but i can wait till next
If you wanted, you could probably take Jackson Williams's spot so that he can focus on his schoolwork. Up to you, though.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Started on my rp, certainly rusty but I'll have it up by tomorrow.

Looking forward to Feeley-Cage, should be an interesting one.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Looks to be a solid show, looking forward to seeing Feeley/Cage and of course my boy Hardy do their things.

Heres to a good show gents.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Only three rp's up, do most wait till the deadline here to post?
Saddly, Yeah.

Others, just dont show at all.

For some lives come first, others just cant be bothered, and for a select few *cough*Lex*cough* They tend to forget and then rape your hole a few hours before deadline.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Still 3 matches left to write and a couple of segments. It should be up in a while, but I'm no one to do an estimation of how much it'll take.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Show will be up early tomorrow.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anyway I could get a debut promo or something on the show?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts