Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Brendan Black Retirement Tour: The Final Stop
Brendan Black vs "The Stainless One" Jake Steel
It’s going to be emotional as Brendan Black participates in his final Eclipse match he takes on none other then the Stainless One!, these two faced off at Anniversary Eclipse in a hellacious barbed wire match and both will be eager to top that match, will Black sign out with a win or will Jake Steel make sure he retires a week early?

Ultimate Edge: Champion vs Champion
Unknown vs Tim Feeley
The Ultimate Edge Champion takes on the Deathmatch Champion in what’s sure to be an intriguing encounter. Both champions represent two brutal divisions, Feeley will certainly be out of his comfort zone as he steps into the cage but he’s impressed when thrust into the spotlight and will look to do so again when he takes on EPW Superstar of the year Unknown.

Deathmatch
Matt Jones vs Lockness
Matt Jones made quite an impact taking Tim Feeley’s Deathmatch Title by force and he’ll have the chance to formally become the champion when he encounters Feeley and Maverick at Date With Destiny but first he has to get past former Ultimate Edge Champion Lockness. Jones has shown he’s capable of bringing the pain but this is definitely the biggest test of his EPW career will he pull it off or will Lockness end his career before it begins and show Jones just how he earned his fierce reputation?

Ultimate Edge Match
The Oracle vs Nate Cook
Both these men were victorious in the cage last week but somethings got to give this time around, will Nate Cook continue to be unbeaten in EPW or will he just another victim to The Oracle’s vicious triangle chokehold?

Money In The Bank Qualifiers
MATCH 1: Joey Johnson vs Rusty Rockefeller
MATCH 2: Arthemis Xantis vs OneWhite
MATCH 3: Lohm Cassidy vs The Apostle
MATCH 4: The Bartender vs Stephen Neale

A 12 man list was presented by Archibald Henville on the EPW website containing the names of those going into the Money In The Bank match, those who haven’t fully convinced the general manager will face off against each other at Eclipse to try and nab the 4 remaining spots in the match.

PLUS:-
Appearences from JM Hardy,”The Estonian Dream” Andres Terehov,William Haze,Kalada,Shawn Grendrill and much more!

RP Deadline Friday, July 23rd at 11:59PM according to local time
Please remember, only one RP is accepted for a show unless stated otherwise. Please make sure you check out the sample roleplays already posted and check on the rules before posting your RP. Editing is prohibited unless for a presentation error, in which case, you must inform a staff member beforehand.
Please note that for Ultimate Edge, threads will be opened by the staff for each match. You are allowed 3 promos each with a 1000 word limit

IF YOU CANNOT ROLEPLAY FOR THIS SHOW, POST IN HERE AND CHANGES WILL BE MADE! Likewise if you don't have a match but wish to compete please post in the card or pm any member of staff

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm thinking PDG does have the week off....but the Bartender isn't happy about it. :lmao
Hey you're staff now? Congratulations big guy. Still not going to take it easy on you though...:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yep. And thanks.

Oh & btw, Mavericky says bring it on boyo. You & Feeley have nothin' on the Las Vegas Loudmouth. :D
The Loner isn't afraid of Las Vegas, Texas, Denmark or Estonia, anywhere, anytime, anyplace I'll be ready!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
One last go-round. Should be fun.

Really starting to feel the weight of DWD coming down. It's a good thing I backed myself into a corner, character-wise or else I'd probably end up not actually retiring the bastard.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Ugh. So I didn't get anything up. The deadline rushed up to me and I honestly could have put SOMETHING up, but I didn't feel like winning via no-show with a shitty RP. Fuckit.

So I'll end up throwing up an RP just for the sake of having it out there. No big.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's your last dance, after everything you have done for this fed(hell I wouldn't have bothered sticking around if you weren't here when I came back)I have no problems with an extension. You and Gaz can have your match the main event can be edited in later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts