Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

EPW Eclipse 13th September 2010
Live from Southampton,England​
EPW continues their tour of England which has already seen Date With Destiny VI and a new Ultimate Edge Champion. The historic occasions will continue as the superstars do battle at The Rose Bowl in Southampton!.

Primetime Television Title
Shawn Grendrill vs Tim Feeley vs Izrah vs Aaron Fitzgerald vs Matt Jones
Shawn Grendrill has rarely defended his championship but that changes in Southampton, Under pressure from the board Henville has Grendrill defending his title against 4 men who were victorious at the last edition of Eclipse. Deathmatch Champion Tim Feeley has the chance to become a double champion whilst Fitzgerald and Jones who were victorious as a team are rewarded with a sudden opportunity!. Who will come out on top as these 5 men do battle?

Ultimate Edge
Unknown vs Drew Maverick
It was a shocking result as Unknown was defeated by Nate Cook in his own yard, he doesn’t have time to think about it as he takes on The Las Vegas Loudmouth Drew Maverick. These men faced off when Maverick was a newcomer but with a DWD outing under his belt will Maverick be able to turn the tide and cause another upset?

Murder K back in action!
Kalada vs Arthemis Xanthis
The number one contender returns to in ring action for the first time since DWD VI and he’ll take on a man who claims to be the future of EPW, will Xanthis live up to his own hype or will it be Kalada showing everyone just how he became the hall of famer that he is today

Singles Match
”The Dream Reaper”Deacon Cage vs Pedro Rodriguez
Deacon Cage showed everyone just how brave he is as he ambushed Lost Soul last week, Soul isn’t competing this Eclipse but Cage will be up against The Ayatollah Of Barcelona Pedro Rodriguez, This Is Rodriguez’s debut and the Spaniard will be hoping to start with a bang!

Tag Team Match
The Naturals vs The Apostle and Pizza Delivery Guy
It’s perhaps the strangest team ever as the man who claims to be here to save EPW from the fallen teams up with the oddity that is Pizza Delivery Guy to take on EPW’s newest tag team Supreme Reign and “The Natural” Nick Aries collectively dubbed The Naturals. Will the makeshift tag team pull out the win or will it be the debutants

Ultimate Edge Match
Zak Warner vs Rusty Rockefeller

Singles Match
Izumi Matsushita vs Alex “The Hunter” Adams
Last week saw General Manager Archibald Henville ordered to bring in new talent, these two join several other fresh faces this Eclipse and it’ll be an international affair as The Australian Alex Adams takes on Izmu Matsushita…foreign female wrestlers have excelled in EPW before with the Canadian Skye Silverhawk and the Russian Yulia Volkova both achieving success. Will Matsushita go the same way or will EPW’s first Australian pick up the duke?

Plus appearances from the new Ultimate Edge Champion Nate Cook,The World Champion JM Hardy,William Haze and more!

RP Deadline Sunday, September 12th at 11:59PM according to local time
Please remember, only one RP is accepted for a show unless stated otherwise. Please make sure you check out the sample roleplays already posted and check on the rules before posting your RP. Editing is prohibited unless for a presentation error, in which case, you must inform a staff member beforehand.
Please note that for Ultimate Edge, threads will be opened by the staff for each match. You are allowed 3 promos each with a 1000 word limit

IF YOU CANNOT ROLEPLAY FOR THIS SHOW, POST IN HERE AND CHANGES WILL BE MADE! Likewise if you don't have a match but wish to compete please post in the card or pm any member of staff

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts
fuck, i guess Fardeen never got my PM. Plz to let Warner in a match, UE preferred

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never got a PM no, you have been added to a match now though.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Aaron man nice finally getting that win huh?

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Show should be up tomorrow guys :)

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have had to deal with my Dad having surgery, All matches are completed. The show will be up tonight along with a card and I have sorted out some volunteer writers for next week's card to ensure it won't be late, I am trying to put a stop to the late shows as I know how much it annoys you guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts