Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

EPW presents it’s 9th Anniversary Eclipse!
Live From the Carlson Center in Fairbanks,Alska October 23rd 2011
Official Theme Music
“Still Unbroken” by Lynyrd Skynrd

EPW World Heavyweight Championship
”The Limelight” Willie Williams ( c ) vs “The Dream Reaper” Deacon Cage
Willie Williams vs Deacon Cage has been a match the EPW fans have been wanting ot see for a long time but with both men fighting different battles their paths rarely crossed despite their storied history, but the recent months has seen Deacon Cage pick up some big wins and now he has possibly his last chance at ever winning main event gold as he takes on his old enemy, who will leave the Carlson Center champion?

Ultimate Edge
”The Unholy Dragon” Brad Payne vs “The Main Event”Matt Ford
Matt Ford has never been a fan favorite but his talent and importance in some of EPW’s most controversial and standout moments cannot be disputed, it’s going to be one for the ages as Ford takes on the reigning Ultimate Edge Champion and a man whose done it all in EPW: The Unholy Dragon Brad Payne inside the Ultimate Edge Cage, who will emerge victorious in this clash of the titans?

Singles Match
Generation Now barred from ringside
Tim Feeley vs Izumi Matsushita
Both Feeley and Matsushita declared their intent to go after the World Title and whilst Feeley picked up a win over Deacon Cage he didn’t give Izumi the chance to do the same after interfering in her match up against “The Jamaican Ninja” Dren Yoshimi. Izumi was irate and will get her shot at revenge as she takes on Feeley with his team-mates banned from ringside.

Ultimate Edge
Unknown vs “The Lone Soldier” Matt Jones
Matt Jones has made it clear in recent weeks that he wants a big name to face and he’s got one in the shape of former Ultimate Edge Champion Unknown. Unknown is eager to dish out some punishment after losing his title, will Matt Jones pick up a huge win or will Unknown dominate yet another one?

Primetime Title
Colton Howe vs Dren Yoshimi ( c )
It’s no holds barred as Colton Howe takes on the Primetime Champion, Howe stole Yoshimi’s title at Eclipse and Dren will be eager to take back what’s his in what’s sure to be a violent encounter!

Six Man Tag Team Match
Generation Now(Joe Tresda/Jake Poueff/Jesus Valentine) vs JM Hardy/Skye Silverhawk/”The Crisis” Chris Cage
Generation Now banded together in order to seize opportunity and they won’t get a bigger chance to show that they mean business as they take on three former World Champions, it’s going to be a moment to remember as both Skye Silverhawk and Chris Cage return to EPW action after a long hiatus, will youth prevail over experience or will the veterans pick up the win

Championship Scramble
Dragon Oscuro ( c ) vs Jackson Williams vs Austin Tyler vs Owen James
Dragon Oscuro has branded the Deathmatch Title as the Pure Championship and this week he’ll have a chance to show if he’s capable of defending his own kingdom, with no weapons allowed the Championship Scramble will be a pure test of wits and wrestling ability

Battle Royal
Jason Styles vs The One Man Armageddon vs Venom vs TheCataclysm vs Stevie Wicked vs Kailee vs The Dirty Diamond vs Ender vs Sebastian Chen
An over the top rope battle royal consisting of newcomers to EPW will open up the 9th Anniversary Show, who will break out as Chris Saint Blaise and Jake Poueff have done before?

Also the usual Anniversary Eclipse surprises including appearances from famous(and infamous) EPW faces of the past!

The RP deadline for this event is 11:59 PM Saturday 22nd October according to your local time/ if you haven’t been booked or can’t show up please let us know..​

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My favourite PPV of the year (if you consider it a PPV), and the mark of my first year in here aswel. The card is pretty awesome and if everyone shows at full potential, this is built to be one for the record books.

Good luck people =D

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone is interested in contributing matches/segments for the show, please let us know!.:)

Hoping for a good turn out to celebrate EPW's 9th year, let's do this!.

·
Hawk 4'10'' says I can whoop your ass
248 Posts
Time to dust off the old RP rust. :D

This is gonna be awesome! Also, it just so happens to be taking place in Skye Silverhawk's home town, and in the very arena where I played four years of college ice hockey. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how's everyone coming along :)? Started on mine and should have it in by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'll def be dropping something tom...

·
248 Posts
So how's everyone coming along :)? Started on mine and should have it in by tomorrow.
Doing okay. Was hoping to post last night, but that wasn't possible. Should be finished by 7ish (PST) if my calculations are correct. It's not a 4000 word ball-buster like I threw down back in the day, but I honestly like it better. Short, but sweet.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After receiving a lot of messages regarding an extension, the deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM tonight.

·
248 Posts
After receiving a lot of messages regarding an extension, the deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM tonight.

Thank you <3. Mine'll be up within the hour.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Feeley? You planning on posting? I don't care if it's a few hours late or anything, just get something in if you can...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts