Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I still dont get why people are so excited about this...Someone please explain to me and not the 'because its an actual feud on smackdown ish someone gave to me in another thread. I dont get it. Is it bc they both wear the same masks?!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Most of the people didnt know about the fake Sin Cara, so it was a shock for them.

Its also something fresh and new for SmackDown, people are tired of seing the same thing over and over, like Christian losing, Orton Rkoing everyone, etc.

Both Sin Cara have the same style, and im sure they will have awesome matchs togetter.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Most of the people didnt know about the fake Sin Cara, so it was a shock for them.

Its also something fresh and new for SmackDown, people are tired of seing the same thing over and over, like Christian losing, Orton Rkoing everyone, etc.

Both Sin Cara have the same style, and im sure they will have awesome matchs togetter.
Fresh and New? see Kane Vs Kane feud circa 2006....still havent seen a valid point to why this is something to be excited for and must-see type of thing. I gues what im trying to really say is this..Is smackdown really that bad right now? I guess the answer is pretty clear..

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
My english is not enought to say what i want, but ill try to tell u guys some kayfabe things about this Sin Caras feud.

Sin Cara (Hunico) was the first "Mistico" in mexico, that was in early 2000s, the guy only wrestled in little towns and stuff, and one day he went to the CMLL (one of the 2 top mexican wrestling promotions) and asked for a job, he show them his style, his name and his attire, they said it was really cool and that they will call him back, it was a lie, that never happend.

Instead, The CMLL registered the name and attire of Mistico (Hunico didnt, unexperience maybe?), and gave them to a young guy who was already wrestling for them, with the name of "komachi", wich became "Mistico" and succeced, this is the same guy that got signed in WWE as the First Sin Cara.

This story was well know in Mexico, both Misticos claimed they were the original, the first Mistico (Hunico) had to change his name to "Incognito" due to legal issues with CMLL, but the fans also knew him as "Mistico de Juarez" (Place where he wrestled in mexico) then when he moved to FCW he changed name again to Hunico.

So now, we have both Misticos in a feud claiming they are the real Sin Cara, crazy world uh? i can tell u there is some big heat betwen them. Real Heat.

·
Registered
624 Posts
My english is not enought to say what i want, but ill try to tell u guys some kayfabe things about this Sin Caras feud.

Sin Cara (Hunico) was the first "Mistico" in mexico, that was in early 2000s, the guy only wrestled in little towns and stuff, and one day he went to the CMLL (one of the 2 top mexican wrestling promotions) and asked for a job, he show them his style, his name and his attire, they said it was really cool and that they will call him back, it was a lie, that never happend.

Instead, The CMLL registered the name and attire of Mistico (Hunico didnt, unexperience maybe?), and gave them to a young guy who was already wrestling for them, with the name of "komachi", wich became "Mistico" and succeced, this is the same guy that got signed in WWE as the First Sin Cara.

This story was well know in Mexico, both Misticos claimed they were the original, the first Mistico (Hunico) had to change his name to "Incognito" due to legal issues with CMLL, but the fans also knew him as "Mistico de Juarez" (Place where he wrestled in mexico) then when he moved to FCW he changed name again to Hunico.

So now, we have both Misticos in a feud claiming they are the real Sin Cara, crazy world uh? i can tell u there is some big heat betwen them. Real Heat.
Dude, your English is easy to understand. If someone can't understand what you wrote, they're an idiot.

Thank you for the back story. I was aware that Huncio went by the name of Mistico as well, but not as in-depth as the story you just told. So it's interesting to hear. Glad he's finally made it to the WWE because he's a really solid talent.

To be honest, since Hunico speaks English fluently, that makes the storyline much easier. Hunico can simply state that he was overlooked, Mistico had stolen his name before (obviously get more in-depth). Hunico could go on to say that he wasn't going to let Mistico steal his big break again and when he learnt of the injury to Mistico, he took the gimmick because he deserved it. Mistico wouldn't really have to even say a word.

Although that almost makes Hunico the face, so they would have to play him off as a real asshole.

·
Registered
263 Posts

Thank you. First legitimate post as to why this will be a feud to watch...people outside mexico and who didnt know this, still dont know why theyre excited...

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
It's funny how this feud just basically fell into their lap, although I'm not sure they will actually bring up the whole Mistico name controversy and history. Even that seems like a stretch for the WWE, though it will be a pleasant surprise if they do.

·
Registered
624 Posts
It's funny how this feud just basically fell into their lap, although I'm not sure they will actually bring up the whole Mistico name controversy and history. Even that seems like a stretch for the WWE, though it will be a pleasant surprise if they do.
They might have too - what other option do they have? Mistico can't speak English, so this feud relies on Hunico.

·
Registered
285 Posts

This is the story, but the mask design of Mistico was completely diferent to the mask of Hunico, cmll took the name and the "seminarian" history from Hunico.

·
Cutting promos on other Mc's...
3,118 Posts

Thanks for posting this, it actually adds a lot to more to it now. Well for the people that know about it...

·
Registered
4,887 Posts

Hunico should kick Mistico's ass!

·
Registered
7,749 Posts

Wow.. really?. thats a pretty awesome story! I'm really excited to see how this pans out.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.