Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
further proof why both curtis and saxton should be up ... like right now

starts at 1:00

and here's my favorite, brad maddox ... his promo starts at 2:13

the future of the wwe is very bright with good to great mic workers

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
when Saxton decked Curtis like 2 months ago with that roll of quarters or whatever it was it was a pretty badass heel turn. He's good representing Ryan, who is shitty on the stick.

Curtis needs to win the next NXT or get called up ASAP though. He has the most to offer of anyone currently in FCW. He's better than all of those Nexus guys besides Barrett too.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
There are a lot of guys in FCW who could probably make successful midcarders in today's WWE. There are a couple of non shit second generation guys. Bo and Steamboat had good matches in the last couple of episodes I've seen (i.e. the ones that have reached youtube), and Brisco is quite good though hampered by the fact that he looks like a burn victim from the waist down. Add Maddox, Los Aviadores (as singles guys, probably) and Curtis and Ryan (every awesome wrestling show needs a token shit guy to make the others look better by comparason) to the list and bingo there's an awesome blowoff season of NXT. Would kill FCW of course, so they'll never be called up at once, but still.

And I just realised that I missed Rollins and Xavier Woods. They can replace Brisco or Los Aviadores.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
^ He's decent. He's definitely not the best to have come out of ROH though or anything. Still better and more ready for the WWE than most of the guys in FCW.

Then again I was never a big fan of Tyler Black in the first place so ya..

·
Feed Me More
634 Posts
I'd have to disagree. As someone who watches ROH I can tell you Tyler Black is amazing in ring competitor. The only problem is that he's not that good on the stick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts