Wrestling Forum banner

Who could be the real villain in the Enzo/Cass ambush storyline ?

• Cass

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Enzo

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Revival

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 27 33.3%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This angle is not exciting yet but it has the potential to be a great storyline if booked correctly, although I don't have any confidence with WWE creative at this point.
Until last week, WWE wanted us to believe that the obvious suspects behind attack on Enzo were Revival while his partner Cass was hinted as the possible swerve.
Now that they introduced a twist in this story line with Cass being attacked, this gets a little bit interesting.
WWE wants us now to believe that the culprit is either Revival or Cass staging his own attack so that his partner wouldn't doubt him for the ambush in the last few weeks.

Who do you think will turn out to be real culprit ?

I would like WWE to pull out a Russo double swerve and let Enzo turn out to be the final, real cuplrit. He staged the first two attacks on himself so that his partner wouldn't doubt him one bit when he ambushed him on this Raw.

The reason I think this could be WWE's plan is because they reportedly have big plans for Cass as a single star and I don't see Cass being a heel in this possible breakup angle.
Enzo has been used as a punching bag from their debut and was always a second fiddle/weak link/shadow in the tag team. He has been deliberately booked lately to be annoying in his promos/persona.

Who do you think will turn out to be the real villain in this storyline ?

·
14,710 Posts
Re: Enzo/Cass attack mystery - Who is the villain ?

It can't be cass cause without cass Enzos wrestling career is FUCKED. Unless cass pulls a bane and retires Enzo so he can be a manager it can't be cass.

It could be AOP but they don't need the cloak and dagger shit. I don't see the revicals motivations. I generally don't know to be honest. Could be sanity?

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,930 Posts

I think it is Cass. I believe WWE is relieving the whole HHH attack hbk 02 storyline.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts

This angle is not exciting yet but it has the potential to be a great storyline if booked correctly, although I don't have any confidence with WWE creative at this point.
Until last week, WWE wanted us to believe that the obvious suspects behind attack on Enzo were Revival while his partner Cass was hinted as the possible swerve.
Now that they introduced a twist in this story line with Cass being attacked, this gets a little bit interesting.
WWE wants us now to believe that the culprit is either Revival or Cass staging his own attack so that his partner wouldn't doubt him for the ambush in the last few weeks.

Who do you think will turn out to be real culprit ?

I would like WWE to pull out a Russo double swerve and let Enzo turn out to be the final, real cuplrit. He staged the first two attacks on himself so that his partner wouldn't doubt him one bit when he ambushed him on this Raw.

The reason I think this could be WWE's plan is because they reportedly have big plans for Cass as a single star and I don't see Cass being a heel in this possible breakup angle.
Enzo has been used as a punching bag from their debut and was always a second fiddle/weak link/shadow in the tag team. He has been deliberately booked lately to be annoying in his promos/persona.

Who do you think will turn out to be the real villain in this storyline ?
Holy shit you make some really good points. I honestly think it's Cass and I do think it's possible that Cass set this all up to fool Enzo. I see Cass vs Big Show at Summer Slam in the future and last night was foreshadowing. It would be very cool if Enzo somehow turned like you suggested, but who would he have help him? Here is who. Mojo Rawley, Curt Hawkins and finally Zack Ryder.

·
Registered
809 Posts

Hello I think it would foolish to breakup Enzo and Big Cas, as they have not yet won the tag title . I think that having them not win tag titles on either show bad for business .

Once they had tag titles and run with them for sometime then you break them up.

They did the same thing with Cryme Tyme both JTG and Shad were over as a tag team but never won the titles and after the break up they both never got anywhere in singles competition .

So at least have Enzo and Big Cas win the titles then break them up.

On the merits of both of them as individuals .

Enzo has good microphone skills which a rare commodity in current times, as some wrestlers in the WWE look amazing but cannot talk.

Big Cas has the size and looks but at the moment his microphone skills are not as natural as Enzo's . Who knows in time they could get better .

The WWE higher-ups see Big Cas as future singles star perhaps going to the top as either universal champion or WWE champion some day.

But they should at least win the tag titles at least once!

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
441 Posts

I have no clue regarding the attacks on Enzo/Cass. However, Marty Scurll is definitely "The Villain". :grin2:

Reactions: Flair Shot

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

Cass faked his, clearly him

Can't be Enzo that's just unbelievable

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

I only saw it the once but after all The Revival in the background spiel the other week I was glancing behind Cass. I'm sure I saw a random guy behind and was expecting someone to have captured it and zoomed in, clearly I was blind or it just some backstage lackey.

Cass seems the obvious, building to Show as his singles feud as most have here already better than me. But I like the idea of it being multiple people to build to a new group/stable Corey can be a part of as a Bischoff lite. Enzo given the next prospect to manage and build up as his muscle. You know Vince will be all over Cass as a project, this is at least a interesting start if that is the plan.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts

Hello I think it would foolish to breakup Enzo and Big Cas, as they have not yet won the tag title . I think that having them not win tag titles on either show bad for business .

Once they had tag titles and run with them for sometime then you break them up.

They did the same thing with Cryme Tyme both JTG and Shad were over as a tag team but never won the titles and after the break up they both never got anywhere in singles competition .

So at least have Enzo and Big Cas win the titles then break them up.

On the merits of both of them as individuals .

Enzo has good microphone skills which a rare commodity in current times, as some wrestlers in the WWE look amazing but cannot talk.

Big Cas has the size and looks but at the moment his microphone skills are not as natural as Enzo's . Who knows in time they could get better .

The WWE higher-ups see Big Cas as future singles star perhaps going to the top as either universal champion or WWE champion some day.

But they should at least win the tag titles at least once!

Yours

Farhan
Agreed, actually. Finding really over tag teams is hard enough. They've already broken up one in #DIY ; they will probably break up another soon in the Hardy's; can they really afford to break up another? What does RAW's babyface team landscape look like after that - again, if we're assuming that Vince ultimately wants to go with the "Broken" Matt gimmick or something similar.

Keep them together, blame the Revival, let the Revival go over, move on.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts

WWE has a history of starting off angles well, that dont really give the expected pay off. It will be underwhelming in the end. This angle will be no different.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,142 Posts

They both blow so let's hope they're knocking each other out so we don't have to see them in future.

·
Banned
42 Posts

None of the above but check out who Dave Meltzer Thinks It Is...

·
Registered
3,177 Posts

Don't think it's going to be a swerve with Cass being the attacked because this would rid the roster of yet another credible tag team, and I have a feeling either Sheamus/Cesaro, or The Hardy'z will be broken up around or after Summerslam to freshen up the mid card scene leaving just:
The Revival, Sheamus/Cesaro (Or the Hardy'z), Slater/Rhyno (Jobbers), Anderson/Gallows (joke of a team now), and Crews/O'Neil (if you want to count them). Pretty shitty, so Cass/Zo should definitely stay a team considering they haven't even tasted gold yet....or ever.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

It's Cass

·
Banned
6,700 Posts

I hope its the revival. Its too soon to split up Enzo&Cass. They have done nothing as a tag team. They are still one of the most over acts in wwe and I would like to see them get a couple tag title runs while Cass improves on the mic and Enzo in the ring before you split them up.

·
Registered
601 Posts

I hope it is Cass. Let him beat down that annoying fucking twat for a few weeks then move on as a heal. Then let Enzo disappear onto 205 Live

·
Premium Member
20,306 Posts

I thought on Raw Monday, they were going to say Big Show was the attacker. Mainly because he looked to be getting pissed off with Enzo in the ring, and I was waiting for Big Show to knock Enzo out but that of course didn't happen.

As for who it is, I don't think it'll be Cass because Enzo would be fucked as a singles wrestler. Maybe they'll reveal it was The Revival all along. They certainly need a new feud.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts