Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,446 Posts
So this is why he was absent from last set of tapings, (Graves as well) -
Enzo Amore, who has been one of the most interesting and entertaining promos on WWE NXT, is out of action for at least six months with a broken leg.

Scott Dawson, who has a really good "tough *******" character and really reminded me of Jamie Noble, disappeared off NXT TV in recent weeks. In asking around over the weekend, I was told he's out with a torn ACL.

Corey Graves is back in action after suffering a concussion last month.

We've also received questions about whether Judas Devlin has been released. That is not the case. He's been out of action for a long time due to a spinal injury, but he's still under contract to the company.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/81493/wwe-nxt-injury-updates.html?p=1

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Re: Enzo Amore out 6 months with Broken Leg...

Enzo :(

Hoping he can at least appear in non rasslin roles maybe w/ big cass. Can't handle 6 months of no S A W F T

where did you get this from btw?

·
Premium Member
17,744 Posts

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON IN ORLANDO?
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON IN ORLANDO?

Enzo has it the worse though. Damn. It's not just a physical break, I would imagine after something like that you'll have to get over the fear of doing crazy stunts again.

·
Premium Member
14,099 Posts

Very interesting to hear about Devlin's spinal injury. He must be getting better because he was definitely making the rounds at a lot of the post-Big Brother parties and celebrations.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Sucks that he's gonna be gone basically until late spring. I hope they still have him on NXT. Let him come out in a wheelchair or something and still cut promos, or have him on commentary.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

This sucks. Hopefully he can stick around and manage Big Cass.

IIRC Dawson returned at the last set of tapings, so hopefully he's over his injury. A torn ACL would be pretty serious though so maybe this is a new thing, hopefully not.

·
Premium Member
14,099 Posts

This sucks. Hopefully he can stick around and manage Big Cass.

IIRC Dawson returned at the last set of tapings, so hopefully he's over his injury. A torn ACL would be pretty serious though so maybe this is a new thing, hopefully not.
From what I've seen, he's definitely injured. He tweeted out a picture of his leg not that long ago.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

a spinal injury and a torn ACL? Sounds pretty serious. Didn't Bronson have a spinal injury too?
Yep

Richie Steamboat also has a serious back injury

2 former developmental guys did an interview not too long ago and talked about how a ton of guys kept getting injured in training under DeMott's watch.

When the personal trainer there (who was John Cena's best friend) confronted DeMott about it and told him all these guys keep getting hurt because of him DeMott got the guy fired. That guy was replaced by a new personal training that was supposedly sexual harassing the Divas namely Bayley.

In short, fuck Bill DeMott.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Someone should get the DeMott stuff trending so WWE becomes aware of it(if they're not already) and possibly media too, you know if the media finds out about this stuff, WWE will act instantly.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

Someone should get the DeMott stuff trending so WWE becomes aware of it(if they're not already) and possibly media too, you know if the media finds out about this stuff, WWE will act instantly.
That already happened earlier this year.

Nothing came of it. WWE released a statement and that was it.

Kevin Matthews a former developmental talent went on a long campaign making all the shit Bill DeMott did public (like making guys train naked, beating them with a yardstick, threatening people with a gun etc.)

Nothing happened.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts