Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 148 Posts
I said this in another thread. He brings in money(by moving merchandise). Everything else is immaterial. He's going to continue to get chances because of that and in spite of whatever happens in his personal life. Obviously there is a line that can be crossed and that is the line where his backstage drama begins to negatively effect his ability to make money for the WWE or he does something criminal. Until that time he is worth more to WWE than he is costing them.

I can't remember which Enzo thread suggested he just be a manager, doesn't matter. The fact that he is as over as he is and moves as much merchandise as he does makes him more valuable as a wrestler(no matter how bad he is) than he would be as a manager. The other problem with him being a manager is that he would easily overshadow whatever person he is managing and that is the opposite what manager's purpose is. Some types of being over are not transferable. Just look at how little people cared about Cass without Enzo.

Why would that need to be seen though? And what does it really matter what anyone does in the damn locker room?
Because you need a mix of personalities so you can reach out to a variety of potential customers. People pushing to keep folk like Enzo out of the business, who didn't always grow up wanting to be a wrestler, or who actually enjoy the night life are just hurting the business from potentially bringing in other fans.

If someone's idea of cool is being Xavier Woods a college educated man, who works out, but loves his nerd culture that's fine.

But on the flip some people's idea of cool is a guy like Enzo who has the designer clothes, talks that shit, and gets the ladies.

Why can't both coexist. Okay him and the boys were at odds so the fuck what? He did his time, move on. I'm sure those of us that work can name dozens of coworkers we don't like and don't get along with. Doesn't mean they need be jobless for it. It's not like Enzo is causing any real trouble.

Would be a hell of a lot quicker and easier to just have a thread naming the wrestlers that aren't cheating.

They're mostly all hot, ripped, athletic people, on the road all year with other hot, ripped, athletic people of the opposite sex (and same sex for many). The amount of sex going on must be insane. Even most clean cut, "nice guys" like Cena, Bryan, Angle ... they all end up dumping their partners and wives for people in the industry that they've been tapping on the on the road.

The ones still with their non-industry partners ... they just never got caught.

7 years is a big age gap and its not 7 but 8.So going by your logic 20 year old guys should only date someone 12 or below?

You are a bigger tool than Enzo
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read all week. Are you really comparing an age gap relationship involving conscenting adults to pedophilia?

8 years is only a big age gap if you still think like a teenager.

No one is saying that a 20 year old should date a 12 year old. Your logic would suggest that a 2 year gap is too big because then a 16 year old could date a 14 year old. Makes no sense. Once people are grown up, they date people that they're attracted to, not people that happen to be close to their own age!

Cena is 7 years older than Nikki Bella and I don't see you talking about the "big age gap" there.

Nonsense.

"I like your face" :banderas

7 years is a big age gap and its not 7 but 8.So going by your logic 20 year old guys should only date someone 12 or below?

You are a bigger tool than Enzo
When you are 40 and banging a 32 year old, holla at me playa.

P.S. You're a moron.

Reactions: Flair Flop
If it's true, he was wrong for lying about being monogamous to her, but this is also tacky on her part. I can understand someone lashing out when they're hurt and emotional, but by doing that, you're telling the world that you're not over the relationship, no matter what the caption on your pic says.

101 - 120 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.