Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
um...i wont lie, I don't know how long its been going on but i'm watching RAW and why is everyone's entrance video replaced with just a graphic...like TNA does now? I know WWE can afford it so...anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Probably because they don't feel the need to keep updating videos and what not.

I unno.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Noticed it on the Live Smackdown.
Taker's was just his symbol.
It really takes away a lot for them not to have videos.
Weak.

·
Registered
661 Posts
A LOT of things have turned around in the WWE recently.

This is just a theory, but it's possible. Because so much has happened, maybe the WWE is just working on some new entrance videos for ALL of the superstars...you know...to give them a fresh start for stuff.

Just an idea, but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
I thought I saw that happen, them not having entrance videos, a few days ago. I thought it was an accident or the TitonTron was having troubles. Well.. this sucks. Even though it was just a video it was still a part of each wrestler. Wonder why Vince pulled them out?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can only imagine it being a money related thing...but the 'E' doesnt have that problem like TNA does

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Funnily enough, I don't mind this. At least their logo is still up there. And the whole stage changes for each wrestler still, which I like. Especially when Nexus enter and the whole thing is yellow!

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I didn't even notice, but I'm not sure why they decided to take them off...I like them.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
They've decided to switch from the traditional clips that they used to use for a bigass graphic (and/or name) that displays on the main 'Tron and on the LED set up. I think it looks rather cool. if you've got a fuckload of LEDs you might as well use them to turn the entire stage area into a giant billboard for a wrestler.

ANd I doubt it's much cheaper than the old style one. Easier to make, but doubtless still expensive.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Doesn't bother me, I like it. The screen above the ring was playing the Nexus entrance video on RAW anyway.
That screen played everyone entrance video. Just the big set had that stupid logo and graphic. Don't know why they did it like that. It's just a big mini tron stretched out over the entire set.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I recognised it at SummerSalm because Randy's and Cena's entrance video has been replaced by their logo...
I thought that this would be a change only for the ppv's but now the wwe is doing it on their weekly shows.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I recognised it at SummerSalm because Randy's and Cena's entrance video has been replaced by their logo...
I thought that this would be a change only for the ppv's but now the wwe is doing it on their weekly shows.
Same here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts