Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I did like his match with Batista at Wrestlemania 34. Ripping his nose ring was pretty fucked. Alot of great action in there. Him vs Booker T at Mania 19 was so boring. Hunter can make exciting people boring in the ring sometimes.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Warrior Vs Triple H at Wrestlemania 12

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Any Triple H match vs Jeff Hardy
Triple H vs Sting WM 31
Triple H vs Dean Ambrose Roadblock
Triple H vs Randy Orton Unforgiven 2004
Triple H vs Randy Orton Royal Rumble 2005
Triple H vs Batista WM 21
Triple H vs John Cena WM 22
Triple H vs John Cena NOC 2008
Triple H vs Randy Orton WM25 (I know I'm alone on this one)
Triple H vs Daniel Bryan WM30
Triple H vs Edge GAB 2008

There's probably a lot more but those are the ones that came to mine.

It's true that HHH's best matches are usually specialty matches, he can usually tell a better story in that enviroment. I mean, who can forget Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at Summerslam 2002, that's a 5 star classic in my book.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Everytime he lose at Mania.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did like his match with Batista at Wrestlemania 34. Ripping his nose ring was pretty fucked. Alot of great action in there. Him vs Booker T at Mania 19 was so boring. Hunter can make exciting people boring in the ring sometimes.
As with most big Triple H matches, the one against Batista went 10 mins longer than it should've. I also did say no special stipulation matches!

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
HHH vs Shelton Benjamin

HHH vs Taka Michinaku

HHH vs Jericho on Raw
These are some great shouts. Triple H is always at his best when he shows his ass. Not literally. I only clarified because I remember him doing that with Scott Steiner. I'm not Triple H fan, but without being too cynical:

• The Rock vs. Triple H in a Ladder Match (SummerSlam 1998)
  • Triple H vs. Cactus Jack in a Street Fight (Royal Rumble 2000) ACTUAL CLASSIC
  • Triple H vs. The Rock (Backlash 2000)
  • Triple H vs. Chris Benoit (No Mercy 2000)
  • Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker vs. Rikishi vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Triple H vs. The Rock in a Hell in a Cell Match (Armageddon 2000)
  • Triple H vs. Kurt Angle (Royal Rumble 2001)
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Triple H in the 3 Stages of Hell (No Way Out 2001)
  • The Undertaker vs. Triple H in a No Holds Barred Match (WrestleMania X-7)
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin & Triple H vs. Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho (I think it was a Raw)
  • Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a Street Fight (SummerSlam 2002) ACTUAL CLASSIC
  • Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan (WrestleMania XXX)
  • Triple H & Stephanie McMahon vs. Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey (WrestleMania 34)
Eh, that's about all I feel like thinking of. His stuff with Taker later? Sure. I remember being surprised by the Hell in a Cell with Batista from Vengeance 2005 too. If you're fans of him, or those guys, you might get into those. But I think his best work was in that 2000/2001 period.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts