Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fueds, segments and other little moments, there's been plenty of them right, but to you, which have really stood out, wether they are underated, or just underappreciated, moments that may have worked wonders in WWE's favour or just made you mark out.

I'll start with Shane McMahon v Kane back in 2003. A fued that to me was very good. Brilliant in fact. Kane was the credible monster that everybody was scared off, and Shane McMahon was a man on a mission and as crazy as ever. One of the most physical and personally fuelled fueds in the history of the WWE imo.

Moments that made this fued for me are...

Vince McMahon calling Kane out, Stone Cold getting involved and calling Kane a stupid sonofabitch then Shane McMahon with the attack that sent Kane of the stage. Brilliant.

The surprising moment Kane electrocuted Shane's balls. Ouch.

And of course, the limo crash where Shane lures Kane into a limo and then sends it into a trailer completely destroying the front half of the limo.

The matches that followed, Last Man Standing and Ambulance where brutal and full of spots, A.K.A. Shane leaping from the ring though Kane and an announcers table, Shane taking a huge risk and falling from the set and through the floor below, Shane, reversing a car into Kane, Kane using the ambuance to wreck Kane, Shane hitting a Coast to Coast from the top of the ambulance... and so many other moments, now what kind of moments like the above made you appreciate or mark out for a fued or moment.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I agree, the Shane-Kane feud was class and the blow-off ambulance match was ace too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts