Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to take our wrestling product back!! Enough with AJ Styles, enough with Finn Balor, enough with Sami Zayn, enough with ALL THESE INDY LOSERS!! THEY'RE NOT ENTERTAINING!!! Back when wrestling was great in the Attitude Era and the Hogan Era there was NO! Real wrestling. So why do you smarks care about wrestling so much when it's the least most important part of a wrestling show!! I'm sorry but AJ Styles is not a main even quality guy he should be in the cruiser-weight division and so should 99.9% Of your Indy darlings. Most of the guys you like aren't capable of being entertaining besides when they're in the ring. Where's their charisma? where's their character? WHERE IS IT?? NO WHERE BECAUSE THEY SUCK. At least when guys like Roman and Jinder talk and walk they have a certain swag about them. If you smarks controlled WWE creative the company would've died along time ago; because what you want isn't entertaining to normal wrestling fans. Quit using the WWE booking as an excuse, because if they had any charisma it would show.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,631 Posts
You do realise that you are a smark also. I don't what your problem is, it seems that you are just hating on indie wrestlers because they came from the indies, you say they have no charisma but you hate on Kevin Owens and praise roman reigns. I mean what is your point. You say that in the attitude era there was real wrestlers but people like Chris Benoit and Chris jericho even stone cold wrestled on the indies. Even in the hogan era they wrestled in the territories which basically is the indies, they didn't have charisma most wrestlers, which is why they had shouty promos and mangers.

Stop pretending like having indie wrestlers in wwe is anything new, Shawn Michaels came from the awa and other smaller companies which were indies and he had the charisma and in ring work. Styles has charisma, he needs freedom on the mic. The fact that you said that styles belongs in the cruiserweight division is hilarious since he is around 230 pounds. That's like saying that if Jon Jones came to wwe he should be in the cruiserweight division despite being around 190 pounds. Saying Reigns has a certain swag is laughable, I say to you watch his dec-declare royal rumble promo and his little poatoes promos and nd come back and did say he has swag. He has worse mic skills then 2011 Roderick Strong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.