Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really? Are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

The wild card rule is destroying the shows even further. It's always the same 3-4 guys on both shows and it's not like they're that great to the point that people wanna see them every five minutes.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,557 Posts
Brah, this was the first time Seth Rollins has been on a Smackdown by himself since the draft day in 2016 when he lost to Jon Moxley over the WWE Championship. Talk about bitching about Rollins in a false narrative.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Can't decide if you're bitching about vanilla "midgets", the wild card rule, you're drunk, on crack, hungry or over tired. Either way what in the fuck are you talking about?

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I didn't watch SD, but I don't think Rollins has been on there for a while now. But I do agree that the wildcard rule is pretty bad. It was just a knee-jerk reaction from Vince to help the ratings, which obviously isn't working.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
As has been said this is the first week rollins was on SmackDown. I do agree the wildcard rule needs to go. It is ruining SmackDown and overexposing people like reigns, Shane, kofi, owens, lacey, sami zayn etc who are on both shows a week and SmackDown is feeling like a repeat

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
This thread is proof how to the viewer both shows have just blended in together and it feels like it's the same shit every week, despite in this case it was Seth's first time on Smackdown for ages.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Rollins shouldn't be on TV at all. He appears on SD once and draws the lowest non-holiday rating of all time. If Vince has any genius left in him he'd fire Seth and hope AEW is dumb enough to sign him and sabotage their own product.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts