Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there a lot of theards about this already but i get so bored with seeing these 2 guys in main event or being matched up with the main event guys...

How many times do we have to see Kane and Daniel Bryan???Daniel Bryan is so over he doesnt need Kane to put him over time and time again.

matching Roman Reigns with Big Show (i think) killed all the buzz around him. Seth Rollins was off having great matches with Cena and Lesnar. Dean Ambrose had a alright feud Bray Wyatt.....they stuck Reigns in Boring matches with Big Show.

they need to be pushed down to mid card.

dont give me "oh their are no other top big heels" thats a cop out! turn Ryback heel and build new big guys.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's lazy booking! you cant tell me they cant come up with a better match idea? then "just thorw him in the ring with kane"

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,552 Posts
It's down right disgraceful that these old fucks are tarnishing the main event scene while they blatantly bury Ambrose and Ziggler. Can't wait for the supposed brand split so these guys can get treated with respect.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
both are just phoning it in at this stage. kane always looks bored . big show just gets fater

·
Suplex City
2,414 Posts
It's down right disgraceful that these old fucks are tarnishing the main event scene while they blatantly bury Ambrose and Ziggler. Can't wait for the supposed brand split so these guys can get treated with respect.

Don't refer to Kane as an "old fuck". He's paid his dues more than almost anyone on the roster right now.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
They need to go as they exist right now, but not entirely. Less is more, they should appear every so often, rather than being the top two heels on the roster. Imagine how better the story lines would be if we had two young, hungry guys in Show and Kane's roles instead.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
At least Big Show gets SOME sort of reaction from the crowd. Kane literally gets NOTHING. It's a shame because I just watched the 2002 Royal Rumble on the WWE Network (for just $9.99!!!!) and Kane got a HUGE reaction when he came down to the ring.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Don't refer to Kane as an "old fuck". He's paid his dues more than almost anyone on the roster right now.

Kane hasnt been good in years, in fact i would dare to say he hasnt been great since his tag team with X-Pac in 1998....and just awful after his unmasking in 2002.

·
Registered
18,775 Posts
2015...Big Show & Kane.... were in the final four at the rumble. Just let that one soak in.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,552 Posts
I will refer to Kane as an old fuck because he is an old fuck and he's a waste of television time. All he does is job. He adds nothing significant to the product and he's tarnishing his own legacy by the week. He needs to retire already.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
The last time I found Kane entertaining was Team Hell No. He got to ride the Bryan wave for awhile and they both seemed to have fun with all the backstage segments they did.

Big Show, last time I found him entertaining, ummm, well... that's a tough one. Probably back in WCW honestly.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
They remain because there hasn't been another Big Man wrestler on par with Kane or Big Show. Both men are big, but can move and speak on microphone just fine. What other big men have been able to do that in the past 10 years?

Reactions: BigRedMonster47

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They remain because there hasn't been another Big Man wrestler on par with Kane or Big Show. Both men are big, but can move and speak on microphone just fine. What other big men have been able to do that in the past 10 years?

As i said this is just a cop out reason.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.